𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑: 𝐂𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞

// Chapters are going to be longer from now on! I'm also gonna try and be more active :]. By the way, a quick introduction for new readers if they perhaps exist somewhere on wattpad!

My name is Crimson, i go by he/him and i am an extrovert who enjoys writing :DD i have a hyperfixation on wilbur soot (obvious innit) and i'm a very new writer!! I love seeing you guys comment on things so don't be afraid to. You can even jokingly bully me or f/n LOL 

Well, with that being said, ENJOY READING!

-Writer

10:30 AM

You woke up next to your love, smiling. You weren't alone on the left side of the bed anymore, no. You were together with him, together with Wilbur. And even though it's just the two of you, it felt so safe, you didn't feel that lonely gut feeling anymore. You couldn't help but snicker when you saw him, still asleep. He looked so peaceful.

He looked like art.

Oh, come on now! Don't think of yesterday. It was a rollercoaster anyways, Wil wouldn't want you looking all sad today, it's time to bond with him. He's been gone for so long, you missed him. And he definitely missed you too. It doesn't matter what he was doing leaving you out of nowhere, well, it does. He's explained the problem, he can't tell you. You've tried, but you don't want to force him into doing so. what matters is you're waking up next to him now. You don't need anything else right now, you just need his comfort, and you have to catch up with him.

"Sunshine?" 

It's just his voice, yet you're melting at the raspy voice he has when he has just woken up. It's adorable. "Good morning, sweetheart. Did you sleep well?", The brunette turned around, rubbing his eyes and rolling over he responded to you. "Yeah, I slept alright, i think... How about you, sunshine?"

You grinned at how away-from-the-world-around-him he still looked, it was cute. Wait, what are you saying? You just think everything about him is cute, at this point. I mean, i can't blame you, but still, you're acting like a simp.

Why am i talking to myself again? It's not like i'll change my mind. He is cute. Just look at him. I'm so in love.

"Pfft, are you okay, F/N? Are you still dreaming?"  You realize how stupid you look every time you lose yourself in your own thoughts. "Sorry Wil, I was just thinking, i guess. Should i make us breakfast?" Wilbur yawned. "Do you mind staying for a bit longer, F/N? I'm still kind of tired, y'know, since-" 

You cut him off. "Wait, Wilbur, did you even eat anything yesterday?! You looked so pale, and tired."  You sighed in dissapointment and stood up from the bed. "Respectfully no, Editor Wilbur Soot, I won't stay for a bit longer, you need to eat something darling."  Wilbur scoffed. "Oh, come on, i was just suggesting a cuddling session! And i did eat something yesterday..." He exclaimed confidently, but something told you he was lying. "What'd you eat then, hmm?"