Chapter 1

My POV

It was a sunny day, no clouds were to be seen. Nothing but blue was seen in the sky. The sun was shining much more brightly than before. 'This is boring. I should be out there training to become just like my brother.' Sasuke, a boy with charcoal eyes, and hair as black as obsidian but with highlights of blue. You could say his hair was formed as a duck's ass. He was looking at the sky, not wanting to pay attention to what his teacher was saying. Until—

"Class, I need you to pay attention for a second. Today, we will be having a new student today. He was homeschooled until now. So be nice to him" Iruka, their sensei explained. The kids were shocked, but that wasn't because there would be a new student. It was because the third homage was standing right in front of their eyes. "Come on Naruto, go introduce yourself. I'm really sorry I'm not able to teach you anymore. I've just been too busy with all of my homage stuff. I'm really sorry" the third hokage, Sarotobi was trying to make a blonde child feel better.

"Please don't go jiji! Please don't leave me alone! I don't want to be alone anymore!" he clung on to the third hokage like he was gonna leave forever if he let's go. "I'll come back to bring you back home, don't worry! We could even have ramen along the way!" he smiled at the small child clinging towards him. "Really?" the childe asked with hope in his eyes. "Yes, really" Sarotobi was smiling brightly towards the child. "Now go and make some new friends. Go introduce yourself to everyone in the class" Naruto nodded still feeling shy.

"H-hello! Uh.. My name is N-Naruto Uzumaki, uhm, I... I like ramen, and I also like jiji who is the third hokage and Iruka-sensei because they've taken care of me s-since I was younger. Th.. That's all" he tried not to stutter but failed. He wasn't used to talking to other kids his age.

"Okay naruto, go sit beside that Raven haired boy with a slight spikes of hair" Iruka pointed towards Sasuke. Naruto turned his head towards the direction iruka was pointing at and showed a bored looking ravenette.

Sasuke looked at the blonde and smiled. The blonde looked happy shinning brightly. 'His eyes are the colour of the sky, and his hair just shines as brightly as the sun..' Naruto walked towards his assigned seat like a robot. He was really nervous.

"My name is Sasuke Uchiha" he was forming a handshake. Naruto gulped down the lump that formed in his throat and shakingly extending his hand to shake Sasuke's hand.

After, Naruto sat down beside him and gave a small wave towards Iruka and Sarotobi.

"Okay class, today we will learn how to throw kunai's. It's as simple as you think. And if everyone finishes early, you all will have a free time to learn more about our new student"

Some groaned lazily and some didn't care. Naruto felt pride that he will do a good job. He never actually practiced with an actual kunai but he did practice throwing rocks at a target pretending the rocks were kunais.

Some did well while practicing and the others? Well they did horribly. Naruto was doing a great job, but no one seemed to be paying attention to him because they were too busy putting their attention to non-other than Sasuke Uchiha. Naruto felt jealous that Sasuke had more attention than he did, but maybe that was a good thing? He would probably freeze up if they did pay attention to him.

"Good job Naruto. You've been training a lot haven't you?" Iruka patted his head with a smile. Naruto gave a small nod.

"Okay everyone! Since everyone is done, you can have your free time. I'll just be inside the classroom finishing up if you ever need me. Don't leave the schools premises without permission" Instructed. "Yes, sensei!"

Naruto tried to go near some student but most just seemed to ignore his presence which made Naruto depressed. "My mom said to stay away from him because she said that he was dangerous" they whispered without a care in the world that he would hear them or not.

Naruto's eyes began to lose his sparkle. He smiled trying to hide his inner sadness and began to walk towards a swing that was hanging by a tree.

'Of course no one wants to be friends with me. What did I expect?' he thought sadly.

He sat on the swing trying to make himself feel better.

Sasuke's POV

Where is he? He should stand out because of his blonde hair. Oh there he i- "My mom said to stay away from him because she said that he was dangerous" what the—

Why would the mom say that? He doesn't even look dangerous. I walked towards him not caring what they just said. "Hey Naruto. Do you wanna hang out?" he looked up towards me with hope. But it soon disappeared.

"No.. It's alright. I know you are just trying to make me feel better" his words seemed so lost, like it felt as if my heart sunk. "No. I mean, yes I am doing this to make you feel better" his eyes seemed even more sad. "But" I paused. He looked up "but?" he repeated "but I am also doing this because I want to" he looked happy.

"Now come on. Let's go" for some reason, looking at him smile was better than looking at him frown.

I'M FINALLY DONE! Tbh I have no idea whether this is cringe or not but it's less cringe right? Yeah! Anyways it's a slow update from here on so y'all will have to wait for some time if I feel like it.