01

Beastie swan was a trembling mess as she walked out of the hospital and grabbed her suitcase from the security guard. Her mind was very fragile and feared everything around her. As she slowly walked out of the hospital she saw her dad waiting but to no surprise Bella wasn't in sight. Her heart clenched in pain knowing why Bella didn't show. She shook slightly as she walked up to her father. It was awkward since he was picking her up from the mental hospital.
Charlie went to hug her but she took a step back in fear. He smiled softly seeing her reaction knowing how scared she gets of people.

"Hi Beastie. You barely grew shortcake", he said to which she nodded not looking at him. He led her to his cop car as she looked around.

"Did they treat you well in there?", Charlie asked trying to start a conversation but unknowingly, he didn't see how stiff she was. The head director of the hospital told her she wasn't allowed to say anything or they'd make things a million times worse for her. Her record showed all the violence so if they look it up, they would definitely see how unstable she was.

"It was okay", she mumbled making her dad nod but he knew something was wrong.
"Bella was gonna come but she got hold up with school work", Charlie said as Beastie shrugged,
"It doesn't matter", she looked to see Forks had rowdy and jerky kids which made her tense up. Charlie wanted Beastie to see familiar faces, if she could remember them. He asked Harry if it would be safe for her to go to La Push High knowing she wouldn't be able to go to Forks with Bella being they didn't accept bad records.
She was approved due to Harry being an Elder on the Rez, more so, Harry was excited to have his goddaughter back home. Harry would do anything for his friend but he also wanted to keep Beastie far away from the cullens as possible. He didn't want any of those monsters near her.

~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~

The whole way home Beastie hadn't said one word just stared out the window. Beastie knew she wouldn't get along with Bella since she wrote a nasty letter to her, which sent her in a very angry primal rage. She almost broke the nurses arm but destroyed her room bad. Her forehead had a thick scar line from when she bashed her head into the brick wall, trying to stop the voices in her head.

Beastie looked out to see a boy her age helping a man into a wheelchair. She stepped out but held tightly to the straps of her backpack,
"Hi Beastie, glad your finally home, your dad won't stop bragging about it", he teased Charlie who faked wrestle with each other. Beastie frowned taking a step back looking towards the woods.
Jacob walked over to her,
"Hi, I'm Jacob. We use to wrestle like that when we were kids", he introduced making Beastie shake her head,
"Don't care", she muttered walking away and up the porch steps and into the house. He frowned before looking at Charlie and his dad who were next to him,
"Take it slow with her. She's a bit fragile", Charlie said as they went into the house.

Beastie sat on the couch clenching her fists together, her head hurt hearing the voices. She slammed her fist on her head,
"Hey, Beastie. Hey, it's okay", Charlie kneeled in front of her. He didn't touch her knowing it'd make her more upset.
Beastie mumbled to herself wanting to hurt someone or something but more so she wanted the voices to stop.
Charlie pulled out a book and pencil,
"Here sweetie", he handed it over as she took it and moved away from him. He stood back up looking to Billy who smiled softly,
"How bout that fish stir fry", he said as they left Beastie alone.

When Bella came home Beastie was more tense than ever. Bella looked at her with disgust but faked a smile seeing everyone their. She awkwardly went to hug Beastie but she jumped back. Bella raised an eyebrow before walking up the stairs. Charlie frowned at Bella's retreating form but smiled softly at Beastie who's body relaxed before going back to her drawing.

It was a little ways past midnight when Billy and Jacob left. Charlie led Beastie upstairs to her,
"Sorry I didn't get much done. Work has been hectic with animal attacks", he said scratching the back of his neck. Beastie shrugged taking a seat on the bed,
"I know things seem rough but I swear to you everything from here on out will get better", he said to which she looked him in the eye before laying down. He smiled softly leaving her to rest.Beasties body relaxed as he left the room.

Tomorrow she'll be in La Push High, she didn't know how it would be. She was terrified yet pissed off. She just hoped no one would come near her or try to befriend her.
She got ready for bed slowly sketching out the last of what she drew and put the book away. She looked around her room and noticed it wasn't very homey and she didn't know how to feel about that. She turned off the light before squeezing her hands together and slowly feeling her body relax and her mind quiet as she fell asleep.