10

THUMP! THUMP!

Sam woke confused at the noise as did Emily.

THUMP! THUMP!

They hear it again,
"Sam, i think it's coming from Beasties room", she said as he got off the bed in a hurry. Rushing to Beasties room, he opens the door to see Beastie was not in her bed or anywhere in the room.
He frowned looking to Emily,
"Beasties not here", he said.

THUMP! THUMP!

Sam walked down the stairs to see Paul and Jared waking up groggily,
"What's going on? What the hell is that noise?" Jared asked.

"Beasties not in her room. Have you heard her come down?", Sam questioned as Paul tensed,
"What do you mean she's not here", he moved past Sam walking outside.

THUMP! THUMP!

Jared ran out running around the whole house and not a single trail of footsteps from her.
Sam growled lowly,
"Where could she be?", he mumbled to himself as they gathered around him worriedly.

THUMP! THUMP!

Paul frowned taking a step off the porch looking up on the roof and to his surprise Beastie was there on her knees banging her head against the roof.

Emily gasped,
"Oh my god. How did she get up there?", she questioned them.
Sam looked to Jared,
"Get the ladder from the shed", he ordered.

Paul slowly climbed the porch railing before swinging himself on the roof,
"Easy Paul, don't scare her", Emily says seeing Paul crawl slowly towards Beasties shivering body.

Paul watched closely as Beastie banged her head against the roof,
"Beastie", he softly calls out her name. He noticed her eyes were closed.
"Beastie", he called out to her again and tensed when her body shivered and stood up walking close to the edge of the roof.

Sam tensed as he watched knowing exactly what was gonna happen,
"Grab her Paul, NOW!"

Paul rushed forward just as Beastie took a step off the roof and pulled her back, landing on his back, grunting as he hit the roof. He held her close against his body,
"Your okay...your okay", he murmured. He gazed down to see she hadn't woken up. He gently picked her up and slowly walked back to where he climbed up from to see Sam was climbing up the ladder.
"Sam", he handed Beastie over to him.
Once Sam got a secure hold on her, he slowly climbed back down with the help of Jared who held the ladder in place.

Emily sighed in relief,
"Thank god", she rushed over to Sam's side.
They noticed her forehead had a small patch of blood from where she hit her head on the roof.
"She's freezing", Emily stated running inside to get a warm blanket.

Sam carried her over to the couch,
"How did she even get up there? I went around the whole house and I didn't find anything", Jared said confusedly.
Sam rubbed his face, the tension in his body calming.
Paul walked in,
"Is she okay?", he asked kneeling down beside her.

"We won't know until she wakes up, that is if she remembers what just happened", Sam says as they all gathered around her to make her warm.

~~~~~~~ ~~~~~ ~~~~~~~

Beastie woke with an instant migraine and her stomach was hurting like she was gonna puke. She was confused as to why she was on the living room couch and not in her bed.