46

~~CLEARING IN THE WOODS ~~

Morning time came a little too fast for the pack as Beastie alerted them that they were coming as soon as daylight would appear. The pack told their loved ones that they loved them and that they would be back soon. Not realizing Beastie's dream was about to come true. She was worried for Jacob. Why? Because she had a feeling Jacob would find out about Bella and Edward getting married.

Beastie shook her wolf head clearing her thought just as an image flashed through her mind. The newborn army was heading straight for the Cullens, following the scent of Bella and herself,
"they're coming", she spoke through her thoughts to the pack, crouching low.
The pack tensed hearing dozens of footsteps blitz out of the woods and into the field. Beastie growled lowly knowing how rapid they must look.
They hear the vampire's war cry as they attacked and the Cullens began to fight.
Jasper is the first to take down a newborn by punching his head off.

BAM! BAM!

A couple of newborns go down by Emmett, Carlisle, Rosalie, Esme, and Alice.

"Dad...we got to help", she stood tall jumping out followed by the pack. Sam's wolf lunges out and was flanked by Beastie as they tore some newborns to pieces. The rest of the pack dive out into the chaos. Emmett snaps the neck of a newborn as the wolves coordinate with them. Jasper controlled the field perfectly fine with his speed, his strength along with his knowledge of newborns.
The newborns were brutal and strong as hell. Beastie tackled one taking off his head, she looks towards the treeline and glared, there stood Victoria looking pissed her plan had failed but then Beastie saw that she ran towards the mountains,
"Edward...if you can hear me...she's on to you. Victoria is coming", she linked to Edward.

Beastie was tackled to the ground by three newborns but Jared and Embry got them off of her; destroying them. She licked their cheeks in thanks before seeing Jacob charge into the clearing, taking down some newborns, going for the neck.
Beastie turned hearing Paul's wolf whine as three more newborns surrounded him and tried to take him down,
"PAUL!", she screamed just as Emmett ran to help to take the newborns off his back, tossing them across the field like nothing.
Emmett broke the head clean off a newborn's shoulder looking at Paul who gave a small nod. Beastie licked Emmett's cheek in thanks,
"No problem, squirt", he said getting back into the action.

Beastie was attacked yet again by a newborn, struggling to get up as there were five on her

'Let us out, Bee', the voices were shouting,' now Bee, do it'.

She roared soo loud it shook the ground as the Cullens and the pack looked back at her, the vampires that were holding her disappeared into black mist. Her eyes glowed a fiery yellow before slamming her paw on the ground,
"This ends now", she growled as cracks appeared below her feet and spread throughout the clearing beside each newborn vampire. Dark shadows erupted from the cracks, a shrilling scream escaped them as they grab onto the newborns and tore them to pieces.

"That was new", Jared commented looking beside him as Sam approached.

"It didn't even sound like her", Embry tilted his wolf head.

Paul was worried as he trudged up beside her carefully, hearing her let out a low growl before she shook her wolf head,
"Whoa...that was awesome", she said as Paul licked her face affectionately.
Beastie turned to the pack to which they all barked in happiness. She expanded her mind out to Seth,
"Seth, you okay?", she asked.