Stars and Golden Creampuffs

The stars were beautiful, a long lived and yet fragile existence. Living for millions and billions of years, only to end in an instant, in a supernova. They were entrancing.

Error wishes they could stare for a thousand years, unfortunately that was no longer possible, if it ever was at all. Any chance of error being able to do so was lost when they were bound and chained to their role as Destruction.

Startled out of their thoughts as they heard a stick break they turned to look behind them.

Beholding a ivory skeleton Wearing a maize cape with a gold sun one the back,  it was clasped together at dreams neck with a star shaped cool gray clasp. below it dream has on a cornflower blue jacket outlines with gold. Over it he had a golden belt with a sun on it. He was also wearing maize gloves and boots with  cornflower blue markings, slightly covering his boots were cool gray pants.

Their eyes met for a moment before Dream broke the silence. "What is the destroyer of worlds doing out here, if you are planning to destroy this one i will have to stop you" He stated, gathering magic in his hands.

"Am I not allowed to admire the view?" Error replied, eyeing the magic in dreams hands, "I may be the destroyer but even I can have peaceful moments."

Startled dream instinctively apologized, "Ah- Sorry " before continuing, "Actually I have a question for you, Destroyer, when did your life start? Nobody actually knows your age after all."

"Would this be for a bet?" They returned, tone as bland as oatmeal, "because I do know about it, it is why Ink has been bothering me so much on this topic."

"You- you know about it!" his voice squeaked embarrassingly, coughing once Dream requested, "please forget that, and stop trying to avoid my question!"

"What will you do with this information if I answer your question?" Error asked, watching as dream dispersed the magic he had gathered in his hands.

"I would use it to threaten the multiverse- what do you think i can do with that info?!" Dream answered, sarcasm heavy in his voice.

"Point." Error relented, before standing, sighing as their bones cracked as they did.

"Very well as you have actually done something Ink has never done and made a good point, I shall tell you."

==========================================================

And thats chapter one posted, next up is chapter two!

Also sorry it took so long karma my computer broke and i had to fix it, isent you