Seventy one

Lottie: Hey guys, what do you think about making that beach trip an annual thing? 

Raphael, Saskia, and Ellie: No! 

Jamie: Alright, that's it, you guys. What happened out there? 

Raphael: What? We took a walk. Nothing happened. I came back with nothing all over me. 

Jamie: What does that mean? 

Lottie: Come on, what happened? Ellie? 

Ellie: Alright. 

Raphael: No. Ellie, we swore we'd never tell! 

Saskia: They'll never understand. 

Ellie: But we have to say something. We have to get it out. It's eating me alive. 

Ellie: Raphael got stung by a jellyfish! 

Raphael: Alright! I got stung. Stung bad. I couldn't stand. I- I couldn't walk. 

Saskia: We were two miles from the house. We were scared and alone. We didn't think we could make it. 

Raphael: I was in too much pain. 

Ellie: And I was tired from digging a huge hole. 

Saskia: And then Ellie remembered something. 

Ellie: I'd seen this thing on Discovery Channel. 

Lottie: Wait a minute, I saw that. On the Discovery Channel. Yeah, about jellyfish and how if you— EW! You peed on yourself? 

Jamie and Lottie: EW!! 

Raphael: You can't say that! You don't know! I thought I was gonna pass out from the pain. Anyway, I tried, but I couldn't... bend that way. So... *looks at Ellie* 

Lottie, Jamie, and Anastacia: Ew! 

Ellie: That's right. I stepped up. He's my friend and he needed help. If I had to, I'd pee on any one of you. 

Ellie: Only, uh, I couldn't. I got stage fright. I wanted to help but there was too much pressure. So, I, um, I turned to Saskia. 

Saskia: Ellie kept screaming at me, "Do it now. Do it. Do it now." Sometimes, late at night I can still hear the screaming.

Ellie: That's because sometimes I just do it through my wall to freak you out.