Chapter 5 (part 1) 'Newcomers'

POV: still america

i put the broken radio back into my backpack and act like i haven't seen anything and check Canada's back pack and also see that his radio is broken, Shit this means we have zero contact with UN and its a matter of time before he sends countries to look for us. i brush that aside for now, i walk outside back onto the porch and continue guarding the area for Y/N. ill have to talk to Canada about this tomorrow, i just hope Y/n doesn't catch on that we Aren't who we say we are.

but what if she already knows, what if she was the one to break the radios, what if UN already sent countries to go find us. so many things can go wrong and in every situation we are Very much Screwed. maybe not Canada but I'm very much screwed.

POV: UN

Its been a while since we have gotten our last report from america and Canada
we have attempted to contact them but we either Don't get a reply or a vague answer but this morning we got a signal that notified us that america's and Canada's radio was destroyed therefore cutting off their signal and GPS. we Don't have contact with them anymore and that worries me, so i began to search for two more countries that can track them down, and continue the mission.

but, i cant keep sending countries back to earth or the other countries might get pissed that they aren't being sent either. i think if i just send two more countries that can work together enough to complete the mission Plus rescue america and Canada, all i have to wonder is. who should i send on this mission? what two countries are both Fit and have good Cooperating skills to complete this mission.

it took a while to figure out who, even locking myself in my office to do so until i realized who i could send. why didn't i see this sooner! the two that work perfectly together!
They wont let me down i just know it.

POV y/n

I've been keeping track of the food supply's and I've been so used to only supplying enough for me that i completely forgot that now that there are also two more people with me that i have to start collecting more supply's that can last for three people now.

i might have to also search for pet friendly stuff also, maybe later this week i can bring D/N with me to the nearby abandoned city to search for anything that could entertain D/n or if I'm lucky food to feed D/n.
but that can wait, i have to talk to america and Canada about going fishing and hoping that they already know how to fish so its easier on me .
I walk outside where i see America and Canada Hanging out with D/N and i  called out "Hey Ya'll! come here i have to talk to you two about something"  i stated and waited for the two countries to make their way over. 

once they were in front of me i calmly said "we are gonna go fishing Later today  so do any of you guys know how to fish?" i ask and was  relived to find out that they DO know how to fish, that's a time saver  "alright   i guess just get ready while i prepare the supply's" i calmly stated. 
i walk back inside grabbing a the fish bucket and 3 fishing rod's making sure to  fix the string and then  walking back outside  calmly calling the two over again to ask them to assist me with collecting worms for bait.   
as you can imagine forging worms takes quite a while, like 2 and a half hours long. but on the bright side we did get a bunch of worms making the two and half hours not in vain. 
after i have put everything together i gave america and Canada their fishing rods   then i grab my fishing rod and i gave   america the empty fish bucket and Canada the worm bucket  since i was leading the way.

i  left D/n in the cabin so he would be safe then  off we went to the lake. and since i wasn't  alone and had people to help me we got to the lake like twenty minutes earlier then  usual.