Untouchable

(Smut g!p with mafia au)

My days have been busy lately as a boss of the Mafia. Some think that it's easy being the boss but it's not especially when i have my own ways to do stuff, i made sure everyone who needed to be killed was killed.
I have been part of the Mafia since an early age, my parents died in a car accident leaving me and my brother for adoption luckily enough we were both adopted by an Australian couple. I remember thinking to myself that they looked very fancy so they were probably very wealthy, once I figured it out where the money come from it didn't shocked me at all, if you really paid attention it was kinda obvious.
Unfortunately they were both killed as well not so long ago, this comes with the hob so there's nothing i could do, they've always prepared us in case that would happen. As their older legal daughter i took my dad's place as the boss. I decided to rule everything from my home country, South Korea, my little brother was my consigliere and my hitman when I needed one. He was the only person I trusted so he came with me everywhere i was.

Coming to South Korea comes with some cons, I was being observed by the police force more specifically their Violent Crimes Unit and Narcotics department, everyday i had the same corporal in front of my door.
I waved and talked with her every time i left the apartment.

"Good morning corporal Hwang" I winked and gave her a smirk.

My brother wasn't the only one I trusted with my life, there was one more person and that it Hwang Yeji, she's been my lover since I stepped foot in this country but barely anyone knows that because we kept it very lowkey not even my brother knew about our relationship until she joined the police force.
She joined the police force to get us information and always be one step ahead from them so we wouldn't get caught getting the risk of me going to prison.

I headed to a meeting i had with a very important buyer, he was offering a lot of money for the new drugs we had.
Luckily he liked the free sample we gave him and bought an enormous amount of it.
I got out and Yeji was still following me, i called her from our hidden phone where we only had each other's contacts.

"Is this one of those days you need to pay close attention to me corporal?" I asked and looked in the car's mirror to see her face.

"Yeah it is and sad news someone will join me today as well so i will have company during lunch" i clenched my jaw after what she said, every time someone joined her it was corporal Woojin, he was always very flirty with Yeji and gave her flowers and gifts sometimes even get too close to her. Yeji is the kind of person who get shy very quickly so she couldn't just say no or reject him straight up. I looked away from the mirror cutting our eye contact.

"Who's joining you?" I sounded cold and annoyed.

"You know who, Woojin" I gulped hard even though I knew it i hope it wasn't true, this would give me a hard time during lunch.

"Just keep doing your job and don't let them figure it out, if he tried anything i will be there" i said and hanged up immediately, I didn't want to listen anymore. I looked up just to see my brother laughing at me.

"What you laughing at asshat?" I glared at him.

"Oh nothing just how possessive and jealous you get when she hangs out with someone else other than you even though she's doing what you asked her to do perfectly" i rolled my eyes at him, he was right she was doing this for me I shouldn't be this grumpy but i just can't help it, she's mine and only mine if anyone lays a finger on her they will die, I won't be giving second chances.

We headed to the restaurant we planned on having lunch, me and my brother, when I stepped out of the car i saw both Yeji and corporal Woojin talking, she was laughing like he told her the best joke ever and he was touching her arm like he owned her. My jaw was so clenched that my brother gave me a warning so I wouldn't ruin her cover.