Childhood friend II

(Smut/Fluff/ G!p)
(Maybe too detailed in the smut part, if you don't like it I'll advise you to skip it)

Yeji's pov

I woke up with the sunlight hitting my face and immediately noticed this wasn't my place, all the memories from yesterday night came flooding my head. I started blushing like crazy if Y/n saw me it would be embarrassing. I looked to my side and didn't see her i put on one of her oversized shirts and went to look for her through the house but she was nowhere to be seen. I looked at the clock in the kitchen, fuck i was late for uni, Y/n probably went without me which made me a little disappointed I thought we sorted things out yesterday.

I entered mid class which the professor wasn't so happy about but I quickly spotted a place next to Y/n and Rosé, i sat there just to immediately hear someone blabber nonstop, it was Soyeon, the girl who's been having a huge crush on Y/n since we got in uni. She joins us sometimes in hope to get Y/n to fall in love with her. I sighed loudly making my presence noticeable that everyone around us was looking at me, worked of nothing cause right after Soyeon kept blabbering to Y/n and grabbing her face and arms like they were super close. I admit I was a little annoyed at how Y/n would let her after what we did last night.

The class finally ended and i could finally talk with Y/n in private, i grabbed her wrist and went to the closest vending machine around the class.

"What's going on?" I asked sounding a little upset. She looked away from me, that hurt.

"Nothing, i just think we should keep it lowkey what happened last night and maybe you should take more time to think about this" She confessed still not looking at me, she was looking everywhere but not my eyes.

"What do you mean Y/n? I know i want you, took me a while to realize it but i got it now. Why are you treating me like some hookup that's obsessed with you?" I was really hurt.

"Yeji I think you should think this through okay? I'm not treating you like an obsessed hookup i just want you to think about this make sure you doing the right thing for yourself and just because if you do decide you want to be with me its better to keep this thing between us lowkey till we sure" After that she left me there shocked by her words.

I sat on a bench close to the vending machine for i guess a hour. I felt someone touch my shoulder and got startled, luckily it was Jeongin.

"What are you doing here by yourself?" He asked with his bright energy.

"Just thinking, what are you doing here? Shouldn't you be in class?" I asked avoiding talking about Y/n to someone i just met.

"Y-Yeah but i saw you here and you seemed down so i'm here to cheer you up. Up for ice cream?" He smiled hoping for a yes i guess.

"Yeah sure, an ice cream can always cheer someone up right?" I joked and got up to buy an ice cream with him.

We were walking around and eating our ice cream i guess is something we do everytime we hang out.

"Soo... who hurt you?" I looked at him but he was busy eating his ice cream.

"N-No one, just thinking about life. Worried about uni and stuff" i lied to him so I wouldn't face the truth.

"Are you failing classes?" He asked this time a little worried.

"No not yet but if i keep on going like this i will" I confessed which wasn't entirely a lie.

"I would offer help but you're my sunbae it's easier for you to help me" We laughed together.

"If you need help you can tell me, I'll gladly help you" I gave him a comforting smile and kept eating my ice cream.