Baking

(Fluff)

I had just woken up from my amazing sleep by no one other than Hwang Yeji, my girlfriend, she came in my apartment all excited not knowing that i was still asleep.

"Oh I thought you were awake" She said surprised looking at my sleepy figure. I brushed my eyes so I could be more awake and looked at her just so she could make fun of me.
I looked at the clock hanging on my room and I couldn't believe that it was 8am.

"It's 8 in the morning Yeji, what are you doing here so early" I got up to go to the bathroom to wash my face and brush my teeth.

"You normally awake by this hour so I thought we could do something fun..." She sat at the edge of my bed looking at every movement I did.

"Yeah but yesterday i had to work on this project for school till 4am so I overslept today" Tomorrow was the deadline for our project in Uni and I was by less than a half way done with it making me work my ass off yesterday just so I could finish it in time.

"Oh I'm sorry baby but since you're already awake might as well take advantage of that" Yeji gave me a cute smirk, was she implying sex because i'm way too tired for that right now.

"Jagi I'm really tired I don't think I can take that type of activity right now" I confessed not trying to hurt her feelings.

"Whaaa you think i would come all the way here at 8am just to have sex? Who do you take me for y/l/n y/n?" She furrowed.

"What you wanna do then baby?" I was standing in front of her and she was looking up to me. Yeji wrapped her arms around my waist and placed her chin on my belly.

"I want to bake, together" I looked at her cuteness and laughed, she came all the way here to bake and that's when it hit me. Yeji wasn't smelling like her usual perfume, she was smelling like a bakery.

"Baby did you by any chance passed the whole night baking?" She let go of me and grabbed my wrist and started walking to the kitchen.

"Yeah and I failed every time so I came to my awesome girlfriend who can cook like a professional chef" I stopped and she clashed into me.

"What will you give me in return for baking with you?" I asked with a smile on my face.

"Well you will be able to good with the one and only Hwang Yeji, you know a lot of people would like to be in your place miss" She smirked at me, I could tell she was feeling cocky.

"If that's the case you can ask someone else to bake with you" I started walking back to my room but Yeji grabbed my wrist pulling me back.

"Fine, I will give you full make out session followed by a nap cuddling with me" I liked that proposal so i went with it.

Yeji was getting all the ingredients out and placing them on the table while i was getting the plates and bowls we needed.
Once we were done with that we decided to start, we were making cookies because those are my favorite snacks and Yeji wanted to do something for me since she woke me up so early.

I helped her through the whole process or more like i did everything and she started at me doing it but I don't mind. Yeji was never so good with baking she always ends up burning it or put too much of one ingredient or to little but she tried her best and that's what it counts, in the end she always come running to me so i can help and I'm more than happy to help.

We were waiting for the cookies to bake when suddenly I feel Yeji kissing my neck, i pushed her softly away so I could look at her and she looks at me with a pout on her lips.

"Why do you have to be so attractive?" She asked still with a pout on her lips.

"If I wasn't you wouldn't even have looked at me so I'm glad that I'm attractive" I grabbed her face with both of my hands.

"Not true and besides you're more attractive than you should be, yesterday I caught someone talking about you in the jyp building"
I raised my eyebrows in surprise.

"Seriously? Wow that's ummm something... I feel like an idol but I'm just a mere architecture student"

"Yeah and they blabbing about how hot you are and how they would like to date you, not going to lie but hearing that made me feel a little jealous"

"But here you are in my arms, no one else, just you" Yeji smiled from ear to ear, she looked so cute that I gave her a peck but she wanted more so she deepened the kiss. I remember about the cookies so I quickly stopped to check on the cookies and they were ready.

While waiting for it to cool down Yeji sat on my lap.

"I have more chairs babe, you can sit on them they don't bite" I said playfully.

"No thank you, I like this sit way better"

"By the way what made you bake the whole night" I was curious.

"I wanted to surprise you with a recipe I found but they were tasting so bad each time so i kept trying and trying till it was 6:30 then I thought it was a better idea to come here and make them together, you know more romantic, so i cleaned everything and left my apartment and came here just to find my beautiful lazy girlfriend sleeping" She explained owning a soft slap on her arm for calling me lazy.

"Hopefully you will taste how these cookies taste and sleep over tonight" She pretended she was thinking about it and gave my a peck to confirm that she was spending the night tonight. Yeji got up so she could try the cookies and I followed behind her, i put my head over her shoulder and watched her eat, while she was chewing I turned her so she could face me, she looked at me surprised by my sudden action. I put both of my arms surrounding her.

"Jagi do you want to move in with me?" This was a big step into our relationship but I think we're both ready and besides Yeji already spends most of her time here anyways. Yeji dropped the cookie she was holding but luckily i could catch it not long after that Yeji crashed out bodies together putting her arms around my neck and jumping.

"Of course I thought you wouldn't ask, i was starting to get worried that you weren't taking us serious enough. I love you y/n I want to move in you" I laughed at the silly thought she had but let it slide away because she was being extra cute.

"The cookies are amazing by the way" She turned her back at me and started eating the cookies again but now happier.