14

Dream pov

-1 hour before dream went to George's-

I was currently on call with Sapnap, discussing our incoming meetup happening soon.  We've never actually met before and really want to so when Sapnap told me he had a break from school for awhile and his parents already agreed I or course took this as my chance to meet my best friend. He would have to fly to Florida from Texas because I'm still doing my classes and my parents would never allow me to skip them.

After hours and hours of going over things we decided in two days Sapnap will be coming to my house. I just needed to inform my parents on it first. We hung up the call after saying goodbye leading me to finally communicate this with my parental guardians.

I slowly strutted towards the living room where my mom sat watching some old tv show parents are into. My dad was at work, like he always was so I only had my mom to convince. I slowly lowered myself onto the chair in front of the couch my mother rested on and looked up at her face.

"Uh mom I have a question." I started. She annoyingly looked over at me and rolled her eyes before putting her attention back to the tv. She waved her hand up signaling for me to carry on with the question.

"My um online friend Sapnap really wants to come down to Florida in two days. I was wondering if he could uh maybe-". I stuttered out before getting interrupted.

"Come here? No. You know how stupid that online thing of yours is. I want nothing to do with it here!" My mom finally looked back at me to start getting mad. Her eyebrows were furrowed down to her eyes making her look like a grumpy old women.

"But mom-"

"No, Clay leave it."

"I already told him he could!" I whined out trying to convince my mother before me. She was staring at me harshly currently making me want to just curl up in a ball on my bed and never see the light again.

"Clay I'm so disappointed. Leave right now and don't show up again until your not a disappointment!" She yells causing slight tears to build up in my eyes. I huffed out angrily and started walking over to the front door. I grabbed my keys and then turned back to my mom one last time.

"When will that be?" I muttered out.

"Figure it out yourself!" My mom screamed back causing me to quickly walk out and slam the door shut. This wasn't the first time my mom kicked me out. Normally I would do something like this and then she would tell me to leave and I would just show up 3 days later hoping it was long enough. I never really had a place to go so just hoped I had enough money to spend for a few nights at a hotel somewhere.

However this time I might actually have a decent place that doesn't cost me money to stay at! So, I took my car and drove right over to George's house hoping he would allow me to stay a few nights. However the thought on where Sapnap would go was still left lingering in my brain.

-Present time-

I was currently laying on George's bed watching as George and Karl run around on a Minecraft world together. They invited me to play but I had to decline because I was nervous about outing myself to the two of them.

"wait WAIT KARL STOOOP!" George started abruptly screaming bringing my attention to the screen in front of them. Karl was repeatedly punching George's character causing George's hearts to decline rapidly. The boys continued to scream until George had the 'you died' appear on his screen. The brunette huffed out and purposely flew backwards in his chair before it hit the bed, stopping the movement.