Christmas Shopping

Nat's POV

We're all getting ready to go on different malls to buy gifts. Pepper, Wanda and I decided to go on shopping with each other. And the others also decided to group up.

I put on a black leggings, a Christmas shirt (that Wanda bought me), my white beanie, and my white coat.

Then someone knocked on my door. I walk to the door and opened it to see, Steve.

"Hey Nat! The others uh told me to pick you up," Steve said scratching the back of his neck.

"Oh, well you're just in time, I'm all ready to go!" I said with so much enthusiasm.

Steve chuckled, "You look so excited,"

"Of course! I love shopping gifts even though I don't show it to the others, only to you guys," I said grabbing my purse that Tony bought me.

"Race you to the garage! The loser will do whatever the winner says for a day!" I said running to the elevator.

I heard Steve chuckled at me, "I'm pretty sure I'll win," Steve said running towards the elevator too.

Just in time, I immediately closed the elevators door and smirked at Steve.

Steve smirked too and runs towards the stairs.

I immediately remembered that the elevators are pretty much slower.

After 2 minutes the elevator stops to the garage, then I got out of the elevator.

"Hey Nat," Steve said standing beside Tony and the others, then he smirkeda at me.

"How the hell did you got here in just 2 minutes?" I asked him, trying to walk up to them.

I feel very dizzy right now, I asked FRIDAY to speed up the elevator just to win.

"Did you guys just race again?" Tony asked getting in the car.

"Yeah," I said and almost fall but Bucky catches me before I fell.

"Thank you," I said getting in the car.

"You okay?" Steve asked me, and I just nodded.

*in the mall*

"Okay guys, we have 1 hour shopping for this mall, we are also grouping, and each group has 1 credit card," Tony informed us.

Pepper then grouped us,

1st group - Steve, Tony, Bruce, Peter, and Thor
2nd group - Sam, Rhodey, Clint, Vision, and Bucky
3rd group - Nat, Wanda, Pepper, Maria and Carol

"Timer starts now!" Tony said and we all went to different stores.

Me and the girls decided to go shopping for the boys.

Third Person POV

"Hmm I think Tony would love this rolex watch," Pepper said looking at it.

"Or you can buy him a portrait of him or of him and you," Carol suggested.

"Yeah, Tony loves looking at his pictures," Maria said rolling her eyes and Wanda laughed.

"True," Pepper said.

"Hmm this looks great for Steve," Natasha whispered looking at the golden watch. (THERE MAY BE NO GOLDEN ROLEX WATCH BUT I HAVEN'T SEEN ALL ROLEX WATCH YET)

"Or you should just go ask him out," Carol said smirking.

"What?" Natasha asked, looking away from the watch.