Gingerbread house disasters

Third Person POV

"No- SAM, BUCKY STOP!" Steve shouted at the two man arguing over the gingerbread house (oreo one).

"I want the Oreo one! I got it first but this metal arm dude stole it." Sam said glaring at Bucky.

"I deserve to have that!" Bucky shouted.

Then they continued arguing and Steve just gave up.

"Guys- none of you two are getting the oreo one, because I am," Tony said grabbing the oreo from Sam.

"What? WHY?!?!?!" both Sam and Bucky shouted.

"WHAT'S UP WITH THE SHOUTING?!?!?! CAN YOU GUYS SHUT UP!" Natasha shouted walking in the kitchen.

Everyone went to silent, then Bucky grabbed the oreo from Tony, then Tony grabbed the oreo again, then Sam grabbed it, then so on and on.

Natasha walk up to them and grabbed the oreo from them. She then grabbed a knife then cut the gingerbread oreo package.

The oreo were now broken into pieces.

Sam, Bucky, and Tony gulped.

Everyone is looking at the scene. Pepper looking so done like Steve. Carol and Maria is just eating chips and enjoying the scene. Thor is eating poptarts. The others are just normally watching the scene while Peter is just standing there quietly watching the scene.

Natasha put the gingerbread oreo and knife down.

"What did you guys do to this oreo?" Natasha asked the three, turning around with a smile...a smile that looks like a maniac's smile.

"Uh, RUN!" Sam and Bucky shouted running away.

Natasha grabbed two knives and threw it to Sam and Bucky, cutting Bucky's gorgeous hair and cutting Sam's cute sweater.

Sam and Bucky froze.

They all laughed except Natasha. Tony tried to not laugh but kinda failed.

Natasha turned around to face Tony who's just looking somewhere else trying to look like he did nothing.

Natasha turned around again. Then she grabbed the knife and threw it to Tony's side.

"One more time you guys destroys the stuff that I bought for Peter, those knives are going straight at you guys cutting your throat," Natasha said.

"Wait- that was mine? Aw men! I love those!" Peter said pouting.

"Don't worry, I have a star wars one, just in case some people breaks the oreo one and they did," Natasha said going to the elevator.

"Really? That's so awesome!" Peter shouted excitedly following Natasha.

"We're going to get it," Natasha said then the elevator doors closed.

"That was a great show," Maria said laughing with Carol.

Sam, Bucky, and Tony rolled their eyes.

"I wonder how is Clint's Christmas with the kids," Wanda wondered out loud.

"Probably better than ours," Pepper said standing up.

"You guys go and watch tv, I'll ready our stuff for gingerbread house making later," Pepper said going to the pantry.

"Okay," they all said racing to the main living room.

"HA! I GOT THE REMOTE!" Steve shouted smirking.

"You guys are too slow," Steve said turning the tv on, and the others just rolled their eyes.

"You should stop hanging out with Natasha, she's clearly a bad influence to you," Tony said.

"Nah, she's not," Steve said smiling.

*an hour and a half later*

"Guys! It's 8 pm! We can start making our gingerbread house now!" Pepper shouted from the kitchen.

They all went to the kitchen and the kitchen got smaller than it looks. Steve is in between Sam and Bucky, Carol is sitting on the one of the stools next to Maria, Rhodey didn't want to join them so just stayed in the living room and watch tv. The others went to the dining room because they all couldn't fit in the kitchen.

"Where's Pete? And Nat?" Tony asked them.

They all just shrugged, the elevator dings and Natasha and Peter walked out of the elevator holding their gingerbread houses.

"We're here, we just had trouble finding Peter's star wars gingerbread space ship," Natasha said helping Peter set theirs on the table.

"That's really big," Pepper said.

They started making their gingerbread houses and then once they finished it all...something messy happened....

"DUDE! YOU DID THAT ON PURPOSE!" Sam shouted throwing his gingerbread car at Bucky.

Then it hit Bucky's face.

"You just did not." Bucky said and then started throwing food at Sam too.

"Food fight!" Thor shouted.

"Thor- We are not going to have-" Steve was cut off by Natasha throwing a large gingerbread wall with cream at Steve's face.

They all stopped what they're doing and gasps.

Steve looked at Natasha who's smirking, Tony tries not to laugh at Steve's look.

"Romanoff!" Steve shouted getting the whip cream, and running towards Natasha, Natasha started running away but Steve was way too fast than her.

They started having a food fight.

"Ha! Rhodey hold this!" Tony shouted handing Rhodey a gingerbread tree.

Tony was about to throw a gingerbread car at Sam but Peter threw a gingerbread roof at Tony.

Tony's face is now full of cream, Tony looked at Peter who's laughing.

"HEY! I thought we're on the same team, Pete!" Tony shouted.

"Yeah but you broke my gingerbread star wars ship!" Peter shouted pouting.

Their night goes on and later that night, Pepper and Natasha forced them to clean their messes.