Bonus moment

A/N: This is just a moment of Steve and Nat (Romanogers) because I realize that I haven't put more of Romanogers stuff when this book was literally supposed to be about them.

"Now, it's time to get Steve's gift from me!" Natasha said going to the kitchen.

They all have a confused face on their faces, especially when Natasha came back with a coffee?

"An Iced Americano for an Iced Americano," Natasha said giving Steve the coffee and smiling while the others laugh so hard.

Tony and Bucky are on the floor laying down, dying from laughter.

Steve raised one eyebrow at Natasha, "Really Romanoff?" Steve asked Natasha and sigh.

Natasha nodded giggling.

"Well, at least, I got a coffee," Steve said smiling at Natasha.

For Steve, the best gift he ever got is him celebrating Christmas with his avengers family, especially with Natasha.

Natasha frowned, this didn't go as planned, she thought that steve would walk out, and then with that, she'll give him his real gift. Natasha is just too shy to give Steve his real gift.

Steve noticed that Natasha became upset or something?

After they recover from their laughter, Steve and Natasha were in the corner, alone, while the others are talking to each other and the kids are playing.

"Nat-"

"Steve-"

They both turn to each other to whisper something at the same time but they were cut off by seeing how close they were.

"You go first," they both said again at the same time then they both giggled.

"Ladies first," Steve said with a boyish grin on his face, Natasha giggled at him.

"You can go first," Natasha said trying to hide her blush.

"Fine, I just wanna ask you something," Steve said.

"Oh, what is it?" Natasha asked him.

"Are you okay? I saw you changed your expression earlier," Steve said really concerned at Natasha.

"Oh, yeah, I'm fine, don't worry," Natasha said cupping Steve's cheeks, then Steve pulls her into a hug, Natasha accepted the hug, she doesn't usually hug anybody.

"Steve, can we go somewhere? somewhere more private?" Natasha asked him.

"Sure but why though?" Steve said asking Natasha and walking in the elevator while holding Natasha's hand which is noticed by the others.

When the elevator doors closed, they all gasped.

"They're going to do the thing in the bedroom-" Tony said fainting.

"The what thing?" Lila asked them.

Clint choked on his drink.

"Tony, you're in trouble." Laura and Pepper said in a serious voice.

"So, what is it?" Steve asks Natasha, still hugging her.

"Well, I just wanna give you your real gift from me," Natasha said blushing and giving Steve two presents.

(The gift wrapping both looks like this but they don't really look like this, the first gift is a rectangle shape one and the other one feels like a notebook)

Steve smiled at Natasha, "You didn't have to give me this much," Steve said handing Natasha the gifts back but Natasha resists.

"Well, I still want to though," Natasha said looking at the ground, going red like the tomato.

"Thank you, Natasha," Steve said kissing her cheek.

"Open it," Natasha said excitedly.

Steve opened the long rectangle one first, and it is a golden Rolex watch that Steve always wanted.

(I don't know if this is what it really looks like)

Steve looks at Natasha with a surprised and thankful smile.

"Thank you," Steve said lifting her and twirling her around, Natasha giggles.

Steve opens the other one, and for him, that is really one of his personal best things that he ever got.

(It look like this but the title is written there is "Our story", then there are lots of captain America and black widow stickers and then a cute picture of them together, inside the notebook/book there are lots of their pictures together, then th...

(It look like this but the title is written there is "Our story", then there are lots of captain America and black widow stickers and then a cute picture of them together, inside the notebook/book there are lots of their pictures together, then there are lyrics and quotes written on some of the pages, and their story is also written on there,)

(This is the picture that is on the cover of the book,)

Steve cried in happiness, then he read the pages that Natasha has written on them. The book isn't finished yet because their story has not ended yet.

Steve looks at Natasha and kisses her, Natasha kissed him back.

"I love you too Nat," Steve said.

Yes, Natasha did make the last page full of paragraph, pictures, and hearts that just says that she did fall in love with both Captain America and Steve Rogers.