Christmas Eve

~Baking~

The barton went to the compound to celebrate christmas eve and will go back to their barn after breakfast tomorrow morning.

"Auntie Nat!" The barton kids shouted running up to hug their Auntie Nat.

"Hey little monsters, how you guys doing?" Natasha asked them giggling.

"We're fine! We made awesome gingerbread houses!" Nate said with so much enthusiasm.

"We also watch christmas movies! Which is my favorite part so far," Lila said smiling.

"And we had a snowball fight!" Cooper said happily.

Natasha chuckled at their energy and happiness.

"That's great! Are you guys excited for the Christmas eve?" Natasha asked them.

"YES!" They all shouted and they all laughed at the kids.

"Do you guys wanna build lego star wars ship with me?" Peter asked them.

"Yeah!" The barton kids answered, the kids went with Peter to his room.

"For now, you boys go and do what you guys want, us girls will cook and bake the foods," Pepper said.

"But I'm not interested with that!" Maria complained, "Same with me," Carol said and Wanda just keep nodding.

"Oh c'mon you guys, let's just help Pepper and Laura," Natasha said.

"Fine," Maria, Carol, and Wanda all said together.

"I can help," Steve said, "I can too," Vision said.

"No thank you, I prefer doing it with us girls," Pepper said patting Natasha's back.

"Don't worry, I'll make sure your girl won't burn the compound," Pepper said heading over the kitchen.

"What- Hey! First of all I'm not his girl and second of all I know how to cook and bake!" Natasha said defending herself.

"She never said that it was you who she's talking about Nat," Wanda said smirking.

"Yeah, I never said that it was you," Pepper said smirking at Natasha.

They all laugh at Natasha.

"Well, I don't mind if Romanoff suddenly became my girl," Steve said smiling.

"Oh shut up," Natasha said blushing.

After teasing Natasha, they all do their things. They group themseleves who'll cook and who'll bake. Pepper and Maria started cooking the chickens while Wanda and Carol helps Natasha bake the cookies.

It was 8 pm now, soon, the others will come to the compound too. So far the dish that has been cooked and baked is the chickens and cookies only. After an hour later, the carbonara, macaroni, and fruit salad were also the done.

Then the kids got tired of playing and just decided to watch a movie. Yelena, Melina, and Alexei were also there now, along with May, Happy, Fury, Coulson and Bruce!

One more hour to go!

"Hey, Nat, can you get the kids now? I have something for them to wear," Pepper asked Nat.

"Yeah, sure," Natasha said going in the elevator.

"Okay kids, stop playing video games now, it's almost christmas eve! And the others are here!" Natasha said smiling, then the kids started jumping out of excitement. Christmas with the Avengers is always fun!

Once they got to the main floor, the adult greeted the kids.

"AUNT MAY!" Peter shouted hugging May.

"Auntie Lena!" Lila, Cooper, and Nate shouted hugging Yelena.

"Hey kiddos! How ya guys doing?" Yelena asked them happily.

"We're doing great!" Lila shouted with so much enthusiasm.

"Hey! How bout us?" Alexei said and then the kids happily hug and greeted the others too.

FRIDAY recorded everything and put it all in the Avengers album.

Then minutes later, the others were also there now!

Shang Chi, Katie, Wong, Strange, T'challa and his family (and Nakia and okoye too,), Valkryie, Jane, and Bruce were also there now too!

~Christmas Eve~

"3! 2! 1! MERRY CHRISTMAS!" They all shouted together.

They started hugging and saying "Merry Christmas!" To each other.

"Who's hungry?" Pepper asked them.

"ME!" They all shouted.

You may think that this a different Avengers but no, they act different when they're around each other.

There were a lot of foods on the massive table! The others decided to eat in the living room, the others in the kitchen and the others in the massive table.

Their foods were, macaroni, chickens, beef, carbonara, spaghetti, fruit salad, cookies, cakes, noodles, chinese food, cheese burgers, french fries, and pizza! There were lots of drinks too.

They were all happy and thankful for each other. Natasha is very thankful that she got the family she ever wanted, hopefully, just hopefully, they'll forever be like this.

After that, they usually open their presents because in Christmas morning, they'll be leaving to do other things like celebrate with their other family.

They started opening presents, I can't say all of the presents they got because it would take soooo long! But they got awesome gifts!

"YOW! NO WAY! YOU GUYS GOT ME A NEW PHONE?!?!" Peter asked Pepper and Tony and they nodded smiling.

"THANK YOU!" Peter shouted thanking them and they smiled at him.

"I GOT NEW SHOES! MY FAVE ONES! THA K YOU AUNTIE NAT!" Lila said hugging Natasha.

"No problem, princess," Natasha said smiling at Lila.

They were all happy and thankful for the gifts, an hour later, they decided that they'll just clean up tomorrow and go to sleep now.