Epilogue

Ashley's POV (6 years later)

"You want bananas?" I ask Faith cutting the banana into little pieces "yes please" her little voice I say I smile placing the bananas on the small tray.

"Auntie Sienna and Charlotte coming over" I say placing the tray down in front of the gorgeous little girl "yay" she throws her hands up in the air.

"And then we can all celebrate your 5th birthday together" I dance in front of her she giggles I hear a car pull up.

I named her Faith because she is my person. After I had a miscarriage I thought I wouldn't have another baby but Faith came and changed my life.

"I think that's the Grey's coming" she smiles at the door I go over to the door and opens it to a car parking I feel a little body shift pass me.

I look down at faith "Daddy's home!" she shouts pointing at the car "Yea baby daddy's home" I rub my hands through her hair.

They all get out of the car "Aunt Sienna!" she runs out towards Sienna I smile as Charlotte and Luke walks up to me.

"Hey Ashley" she say hugging me "Hey Charlotte how are you doing?" she nods "good now that I can see y'all in person".

Charlotte is Sienna's girlfriend of 3 years they met at Atlanta on a familys trip. Before that Sienna have been seeing girls but not up to 5 months.

"It's been a hard time without y'all here" she laughs "I bet" she walks inside the house "hey baby" Luke says wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Hey big man" I give him a big kiss "cook anything?" he ask smirking down at me "nope I've decided something more fun".

Me and Luke has been engaged for 5 months now in March we will get married 3 months from now.

I always wanted to marry this man since the day I met him years ago I would think 'he will never marry me' but now is my fiance.

I rub the bottom of his shirt "OK I'm down with anything" he removes his arms and walks inside the house.

Sienna comes towards me with Faith in her hands "hey bestfriend" I say as she gets closer "hey bestfriend".

We kiss each other cheek "she gotten so big" she tickles Faith in the stomach "I know" I say looking at her.

"I'm a big girl now!" she say we laugh as Sienna puts her down she runs inside the house "I missed you" I hug Sienna.

"I missed you too" she hugs me back " did you?" I wink at her looking at the living room where everybody else is.

"No" I groans "I should kick you out right now" I laugh "I know it's just I've been busy with art school but I decided to do it on Christmas".

"OK you better" I point a finger at her she shakes her head laughing walking into the house I close the door.

Walking in the living room with Sienna "so what are we doing today?" Charlotte asks playing with Faith.

"I wanted us to go out for dinner today so hop in the shower and everything while I'll go shopping and we will all meet at the by 7".

They all agreed

...

Luke stops in front of the fancy restaurant "this looks nice" Charlotte say "I know right I've been begging to come here for a long time".

We get out of the car "let's go" I say grabbing Faith's hands and walking into the restaurant "The Grey's?" the waiter comes up to us.

"Yes" Sienna say she nods "ok follow me" she leaves we all follow her she takes us to a long table.

Faith sits in the middle of me and Charlotte while Sienna and Luke sits on the other side of the table.

"A waiter will be right with" she say placing the menus down on the table before walking away.

"Oh yea Ashley we picked up something for you" Charlotte say digging in her purse "well really it's for Faith but she is to young".

I nods she passes me a medium sized box "was is this Charlotte?" I slowly opens the box scared to open it.

"Just open it" I open the box revealing a necklace but inside of the heart was a picture of me and Luke when we first announced I was pregnant with Faith my 19th birthday.

"Thank you" I say looking around the table "can I see mama?" Faith say trying to peek over the box.

"Your welcome" Sienna and Charlotte say.

I showed her the necklace "that was before you was born baby" I say her hands go over the necklace "I literally fucking love y'all".

Tears forms in my eyes "is mama crying" "fuck I cussed" damn. I rubbed my forehead laughing I feel Faith hands go around me.

"It's ok mama" I feel somebody kiss my temple I look up to see Luke "I kiss him before hugging him back.

"Don't leave us out" Charlotte say reaching over Faith hugging both of us Sienna stands up coming over to us.

Luke wipes my tears making me look at him "I love you too".

A/N: The end babies we all have been waiting for a long time

A/N:
The end babies we all have been waiting for a long time. But now it's finally over. I love you guys.