6

Assistant Li waited in the car for about 20 minutes, and was bored with his mobile phone. He saw President Meng and Miss Xia holding hands and brought them in front of the car.

    It was completely different from the cold and calm expression of Meng Xiyue in the previous car. From his perspective, she could see clearly.

    The slightly drooping eyelashes fell into a gentle arc, tilted his head slightly, listening to the voice beside him, with a small smile on his lips, and the usual cold appearance, slightly melted, with a gentleness.

    Compared with Meng Xi’s Yue Jing Ya’s introverted, Miss Xia is open and bright. The hands of the two are close to each other. The whole person and the other half are tightly bonded together, her head is slightly tilted, her smile is bright and bright, and her eyes are bent. , As if the stars fell into those shallow tea eyes, only one person drowned in them.

    The atmosphere between the two is as warm as it is shining.

    Just looking at them, Assistant Li couldn't help but smile.

    Arriving in front of the car, Xia Yu'an faced each other, holding Meng Xiyue with both hands, blinking, with a tone of reluctance: "Then you go to work, I will go home and wait for you first."

    Xia Yu'an's work today is over. Now, Meng Xiyue is not there yet, she comes over, all the time is squeezed out.

    Meng Xiyue said softly: "Yeah."

    Xia Yuan shook Meng Xiyue's hand with a soft voice: "Then you hurry up and finish your work, I want to go on vacation with you."

    Meng Xiyue Qingrunshen . Mo's eyes looked at her quietly, and he answered earnestly: "I promise." As

    soon as the words fell, the covering of her lips was soft, and Meng Xiyue only felt a slight tingling of her lips.

    Was bitten.

    Xia Yu'an retired, blinked mischievously at her, eyes dotted, "This is punishment." Her

    slightly drooping eyelashes trembled, and Meng Xiyue stretched out her hand to arrange her scarf, her eyes shimmering. "good."

    After Meng Xiyue left, Xia Yuan got in the nanny car. Zhong Le saw Xia Yuan's ruddy face and a sweet little woman's posture. Without Meng Xiyue, Zhong Le could feel the stickiness. He coughed and asked: "Sister Xia, do you still have to receive the announcement?"

    They made a holiday plan for the afternoon today , and they don't need it now.

    Lin Qi also asked: "Yes, Sister Xia, do you need me to notify the agent to arrange it?"

    Xia Yu leaned on the seat and thought about it. Now that the plan has been made, we can't waste it. Take out the phone and give it to me. Ji Shi sent a message.

    "Will you go to avoid the cold?" The

    other party replied in seconds: "I want to go, but I am busy with work. I just took office and there are too many things."

    Just a few words, full of resentment.

    Xia Yu'an replied and asked her to work hard and start thinking about whether to meet a few little sisters, but then she thought she was going to relax and gave up.

    The eyes fell on the two assistants, satisfied, "Do you want to escape the cold?"

    Zhong Le and Lin Qi nodded simultaneously.

    Xia Yu'an said casually, "Go back and clean up, and take you tomorrow." The

    two screamed uncontrollably in the car. After the excitement, Zhong Le asked: "Sister Xia, you are on vacation, what will President Meng do? "