💎~ Like Stardust, They Will Blow Away ~💎

~

~

"The Sun Fairy had no idea, what in the realm of possibility the descendant of the dark star meant by that, but just as the legends foretold the tale of the stars, wishing on the dark star, brings nothing but bad luck. And the poor sun fairy, was just about to find out."

~

The two had gotten settled into their own sides of the bedroom, and since neither of them knew how to work with human food, they decided to skip the whole ordeal together, deciding to get to sleep as soon as possible instead. 

Only if Felix knew what the morning beheld for him instead. 

It was still hard to get used to the time difference, and the morning came slower than it was supposed to, resulting in one of them getting up constantly in the middle of the night. 

"Damn it." Hyunjin says for the last time as his eyes open once again, only to find it still being dark outside. He checked the clock beside him, and its numbers '4:57' shone in the darkness of the room, only make him let out another sound of frustration. 

"For fucks sake, can I just go to sleep?" He mumbled to himself, finding no way of sleep. He sat up in his bed, looking over at the other side to see the sun fairy all snuggled up in the yellow blanket, sleeping peacefully. 

"He's supposed to be the one not being able to sleep—Why me?!" Hyunjin whines in a small voice, getting up from the bed and heading towards the living room. He walks towards the kitchen getting a glass of water to drink. Gazing outside the window, he sees the sky light up just the slightest, and the full moon is still outside, yet in an hour or so it would be gone. 

"Well, if I'm not going to get any sleep..." He mumbles, walking into the bedroom and freshening up before changing his clothes to something he could wear outside. He quickly fixes on the amulet, tapping the gem to make sure it works. 

"Might as well get started on the wish granting." 

Hyunjin walks out of the bedroom, and takes an extra key before walking out of the apartment. He figured he could leave a note about his disappearance for the younger male but then again, what fun would that be?

He chuckles to himself as he walks down the stairs towards the lobby (He was still doubtful of that elevator thing) and waits patiently, keeping an eye on the clock. The sun had begun to rise now, and the busy city was once again awakening from it's slumber, as the sun shone through the buildings and illuminated the streets. 

He looks down to see his amulet blink, and realizes that the human must have woken up by now. 

"Let the wish granting begin..."