•<Part 1>•

Hey uh well, I decided to write a fan fiction about JenLisa since ☃️࿌ིྀ྇⋆ᘓમ૨ıડτന੨ડ⋆࿌ིྀ྇☃️ is near well this is my gift to you guys!! So uh 2 more days and uh it's my vacation, so get ready for fast updates!!! Anyway let's start!
_____________________________

Lisa Pov;
It's already 10:00 pm where the heck is Jennie!?? Ugh I need to call Rose, I know their friends, maybe she knows where Jennie is, I was about to pick up my phone and call Rose but it rang, *ring ring* I look at the caller ID and it was Rose, strange but anyway I picked it up, "Hey Rose, why did you call?" I asked her, "Okay Lisa please don't be mad, but, Jennie... She" "what about Jennie?" I asked confused what happened to Jennie? Is there anything wrong? I am myself "It's that Jennie, she's at a club and she drank too much alcohol and now she's m-making out with a random g-girl" Rose said "Your joking right? Right? She would never do that!" I screamed tears streaming down my face "Sorry Lisa but s-she did" Rose told me, and tears started to fall on my face even more "H-how can she do that to me? How!?" "Lisa please calm down, I'll be there in a minute okay? Just please stop crying" "O-okay please be fast" "I will"
_________________________

A few minutes later Rose arrived my house, "Hey hey Lisa look at me" I looked up and made eye contact with her, "why did she do that to me" I whispered lowering my head down, how dare she! "Lisa look at me, please stop crying okay? Jennie might just be drunk and all so please, stop crying, I'm here" "I don't know, what if she doesn't like me anymore?" "Don't say that lili okay?, everything will be fine.." "Okay, Eonnie can I-i stay at your place tonight?" "Hmm I guess so, you can baby" "Thanks Eonnie" "Let's get you some clothes okay? So you can stay at my place a little longer.. Are you okay with that baby?" I nodded "okay let's go get your stuff" we go upstairs and started packing some clothes, I may be staying with Rose for a couple months until we fix all of this, I left to go down stairs to get a piece of Paper and a Pen and wrote something for Jennie, "Dear Jennie, ...................... Goodbye" I went back upstairs and saw Rose was done lacking my clothes, She looked at me "Let's go now lili?" "Mhm sure Eonnie" We went back down stairs and went outside to Rose's car and drove to their place...

Meanwhile;
Jennie POV;
I went back home, I just got out of the club, I admit I made out with a random girl, I-i think I may have made her pregnant, how do I tell this to Lisa now, I arrived home and saw all the lights were out, strange Lisa never sleeps with all the lights off, I went inside and called Lisa "Lisa babe, I'm home!!" No answer, I went and took off my shoes and went upstairs I went to check our room, to my surprise, she wasn't there, where could she be!?, I checked the closets none of her clothes were there, I was panicking, did I do something wrong!?, I tried calling her but she doesn't answer, I think of calling Rose since I know their siblings so, I called her, She picked up phew "Hey Uhm Rose" I said "Hey Jennie, why?" "Are you perhaps with Lisa rn?" "Uh yeah, she's not staying there after what you did to her, cheater" after that she hung up, I was shocked, how did she know??? Wait Rose was at the club, oh shit I messed up real bad...
_________________________________________

Hey hey people, sorry sorry my writing is horrible, I'm not good at it, uhm anyway how was the story? Comment down below, I hope it was not that bad, uhm anyway bye guys see you next time!! I need to make it longer I only wrote 644 words ugh anyway byeee!!!!