Part 8

You should read this since I'm feeling like shit while writing it:> jk I will definitely be using "paraphrasing tool" to ensure my grammar and plot are good! 

_____________________________________________________________

 - Rose pov -

I awoke in the middle of the night with warm hands wrapped around my waist. Looking up, I noticed Lisa sleeping soundly. She appeared to be a goddess, with a gorgeous doll-like face, pretty pink kissable lips, and skin that sparkled in the moonlight; she was a total goddess.

I slowly get out of her grip remembering what happened earlier. My face flushed completely red. 

I get out of bed and headed down stairs.

I walked down the stairs gently, feeling a little sleepy, and decided to grab a little midnight snack.

When I opened the fridge, I grabbed a doughnut and some milk for a snack. I sat on the kitchen island, reflecting on what had transpired earlier in the day. When we kissed, I remember how soft her plump lips were, how her lovely hazel eyes met mine, how her breath brushed my lips, and how tender and full of love that simple kiss was. Imagining those gave me butterflies.

I completed my snack and went back upstairs after a few minutes. As I entered the room, I noticed Lisa looking as adorable as ever, so I approached her and kissed her on the cheek. I lay next her and drifted myself in paradise.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

to be continued!