Introduction

Hello- This is my first wattpad story so I hope you enjoy! Also since it's my first story it won't be PERFECT, so expect errors. Here are just some information about you for this story. As you can clearly see it is obviously about Tamaki and Y/N. Feel free to comment and correct me on spelling, grammar, etc. Also you can pick your hero name because I can't think of any. Maybe later on in the story I'll think of one ;-; ALSOOOO.... I don't know how short or long this will be so yea, and the final exams are actually being done for like a winter break instead of summer break. However their will still be summer break if I add that to the story later on.

 However their will still be summer break if I add that to the story later on

You're quirk is glitch or whatever you want it to be. With your quirk you can move and disappear quickly as well as teleport somewhere not far from the original place you were in. "Y/N" is "your name" in case you get confused. You're best friends with Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki. You have two completely opposite personalities. Sometimes you're not that social or talkative, but you still communicate with others easily. Other times, you are extremely happy, energetic, and outgoing. You have been friends with these three since you were in diapers, so it's easier to talk to them than others. Also, your parents are away most of the time, so you usually live alone. Sometimes you have mood swings, but they are subtle, which explains why you have two different personalities.
You are a first year (yeah I know I said you, Mirio, Nejire, and Tamaki were besto friendos but they are a year older than you. Sorry it's to help the story flow better.) You are also friends with Class 1-A, specifically the girls. However you get along with all your classmates.
(!By the way! Some of my days or story parts won't match the anime's.) You also live near Tamaki because your parents were that close, however you don't live far from Nejire or Mirio. It's a ten minute walk from your house to Nejire's and a 15 to 20 minute walk to Mirio's house.