Chpt. 6 Crush?

-Reader's POV-
     "DO YOU LIKE TODOROKI?" HE ASKED. You were shocked by the question. Me? Liking Todoroki? No. I have never felt any romantic feelings or any feelings at all with this two toned boy.
"Uhm... No? Now that you mention it we never really hung out or anything, and I barely know the guy. I don't think I'd like him like that," you said. "However, you did mean the word 'like' as in 'crush' kind of 'like'... right?"

-Tamaki's POV-     "Uh-Uh yeah

-Tamaki's POV-
     "Uh-Uh yeah.. that kind of like.." WHAT AM  DOING WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO SAY IF SHE SAYS "WHY"?!?! All these thoughts ran through my head that I didn't notice Y/N calling me.
"Tamakiiiiii?? TamAkiii-kun??? TAMAKI AMAJIKI!" she yelled.
"AhH- Oh uhm sorry.. Y/N.. wh-hat did u say again?" I asked with literal guilt.
"I was just asking why you asked me if Todoroki likes me," she said with her cheery smile. I was sure I was melting by now.

-Reader's POV-
"I was just asking why you asked me if Todoroki likes me," I said, my smile coming back. Tamaki looked so cute whenever he was dozing off into la-la land. It gave me butterflies inside. I truly liked Tamaki. And if I liked him as more than a friend, which I think I do, I definitely wouldn't mind that. I'd love it actually. I just hope he feels the same. I was brought back into reality when Tamaki answered me.
"U-Uh.. I was just w-wondering.. yeah," he said, blushing. I found it very cute.
"Oh. Okay..! Uhm Tamaki.. do you like anyone perhaps?" I asked, hoping it could be me.
"O-Oh.. uhm y-yes.. I do like someone r-right now.." 

That's when I got anxious. It could be anyone. It could be me, but that's like finding a needle in a haystack. Basically, there was a very low chance that he would like someone like me. I started to get gloomy, until an idea popped up in my head.

"U-Uh, if you're comfortable with me asking," I started. "Could- you describe them?"
I saw his eyes widen a bit, then proceeded to describe this 'lover of his.'
"Well, she has h/l ( hair length) h/c (hair color) hair, with very beautiful e/c ( eye color) eyes. She is kinda f-funny.. uhm and she is shorter th-than me?" 
"A-Also, she is very sweet, kind, and she's so flawless and pre-pretty she could be mistaken for an.. an angel. She makes me smile everyday.." he said. This kind of hurt you. Of course you were happy he found someone, but at the same time, those descriptions couldn't possibly be you. You didn't think you were very pretty, or amazing, at anything he was probably describing Riya. 
"Oh c-cool! I'm uh, I'm glad you found someone that makes you happy..!" you said, desperately trying to hold back your tears.
"Uh- I'm gonna go use the bathroom real quick and I'll uh.. catch up on you," you said and quickly ran to the bathroom. As soon as your face left his it was waterworks. Tears gushed out of your eyes, but you tried to not make any noise. You quickly ran to the nearest place to, well cry. That's when you bumped into Nejire.

-Nejire's POV-

"Omg Y/N! Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?" I asked, extremely worried for my friend.
"N-No.." she answered. There was a huge lump in her throat as he cried more tears. 
"I- I- " he struggled to get her words out. 
"It's okay Y/N just- just let it out okay? Let's just go to your house and you can tell me what's wrong."
"W-wait! C-Can you just uhm, t-tell Tamaki th-that I- I wouldn't go to the- the garden..? D-DON'T tell him I- I cried.. please.."
I saw a look of guilt and desperateness in her eyes and texted Tamaki.
Nejire_ocean123: Hey Tamaki Y/N said something's up and she's headed to her house with me. she told me to tell you she couldn't make it to the garden, sorry!
Tamaki: Oh, okay.. thanks for telling me Nejire.