Just Another Normal Day... Or Not.

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NORMAL Tuesday afternoon at UA High

IT WAS JUST ANOTHER NORMAL Tuesday afternoon at UA High. Morning classes were over; it was now lunch. You sat with Mina, Jiro, Momo, Uraraka, Tsuyu, and Hagakure since they asked you to sit with them.

"So girls, any tea?" Mina said with a devious smirk which later turned into a mischievous grin.
"Why would there be any gossip? Final exams are coming up, and winter break is a week away!" Jiro said.
Mina: No! I mean like crushes or plans for the winter.
     I tried to think of changing the subject, so I switched the conversation to Momo. "Hey Momo, is it okay if you help me study for finals-?" you said in a tired but pleading tone. Even though you said it with such boredom, You could see Momo's eyes change. They went ablaze and lit up like fireworks. "OMG SURE!!!!" she said in excitement." Do you girls wanna join? I'll bring some tea! And, no, Mina, not the gossip tea." Mina and the other girls agreed except for Uraraka, and Hagakure. "Great!!!" said Momo, "We'll meet up today at 5 p.m. at my house."
"Okay," was their response.
What you didn't know was that the boys, specifically Sero, Denki, and Kirishima, were later asked by Momo if they wanted to study with us girls, and of course, they couldn't say no. You actually had plans with your second year friends, but that was right after school so you would have time to study.

Time skip to after school

"Tamaki-kun!!" you yelled cheerfully.
"H-Huh? o-oh hi Y/N-!"
You walked over to him and asked where Nejire and Mirio were.
"Oh, Nejire had to help one of our classmates with a group project and Miri-" Tamaki was cut of by a sudden notification from you phone. It was Nejire.

>Nejire_ocean123 texted you: Y/N! I couldn't go with you to the cafe with Tamaki and Mirio; I have to do a project with one of our classmates😭🤚. Also, Mirio also texted me saying he had to train. Ok, your gorls needs to go, BYEE!!!!
You read the text out loud, and looked at Tamaki. "Well, guess you don't have to explain why Mirio isn't coming.." you gloomily said. One of your mood swings were coming, and Tamaki noticed that. "H-Hey Y/N, don't be sad, w-we can just- we can just go together or s-something.." he shyly said. You looked at him for a second, concerningly, wondering why after knowing him your entire life, he still stuttered around you.
Y/N's mind: Why.. does- why does he still stutter or go shy around me..? Well, it's fine he was always like that from the beginning.
"Okay Maki," you said, looking at him. However, immediately after you said that you looked away in embarrassment. "M-Ma-Maki?!?!" Tamaki said, obviously flustered and looking like a tomato. As for you, you weren't blushing that hard, considering you liked the nickname you gave him. "Yeah," you said, "Do you.. not like it? I can always call you Tamaki if you want." You started to loose your gloomy side, and again, Tamaki saw that. "N-no it's fine you can call me M-Maki. L-Let's.. go?"
"Sure, let me just text Momo that I'll be a little bit late."
"O-Oh, w-wait you have other pla-plans?"
"Mhm, but it's just studying with my classmates." You started to groan realizing the exams were only a few days away. That quickly went away however, when you guys reached the cafe. You ordered a caramel frappe with a croissant, and Tamaki just ordered a sandwich and some water.
Btw this is your outfit: ( you can pick one or make up your own :)

After a while of sitting, eating, and looking at your phones, you asked Tamaki something.
"Hey Maki-kun," you said while looking at your phone. However the moment you said Maki again, Tamaki shot his eyes towards you, and started blushing again. You didn't notice this, as your gaze was on your phone. "Do you want to take a picture together?" you said.
"S-sure.." was his reply. You happily went over next to him ( you were originally sitting across from him) and held out your phone. "Ichi, ni, san! (1, 2, 3!) you said, then tapped the picture button. you stayed beside him and, with a smirk on your face said, "Maki-kun!" Of course, Tamaki moved his gaze towards you, blushing. What he didn't see coming was that you took a picture!

"click!"

"H-Heyyy! " he started blushing like crazy and hid his face from your gaze

Ughh... Why does she have to be so cute all the time.. he thought.

A/N: I cringe every time anytime I have to write a "romantic" or "butterfly-feeling" line 😭 but I'll do it for you guys 😥

You just sat there giggling, while Tamaki was trying to figure out how to calm his boiling-red face. "Oh SHOOT! It's almost 5! I need to go.. sorry Maki-kun~!" you said, teasing him by saying Maki again. "Oh, o-okay.. it's fine, really." 
You guys head on out of the cafe.
"I'll see you tomorrow!"
"Y-Yeah, same here.." he replied.
Y'know, Tamaki-kun.." you began, "I always wonder why you're so quiet and shy, and why you stutter a bit when I, or anyone else is with you. I mean, You've known me all you life." You tried saying it in the most polite way you could, but to you it still sounded rude.
"I-"
"It's fine, don't worry about it, I like when you stutter anyways!" you happily said, trying to cheer him up. "Ye-Yeah, thanks..! You- You better go now, o-or you'll be late-.."
"OH YEAH WHOOPS! THANKS FOR REMINDING ME! CYA TOMORROWWW!" you shout as you run away from him.
Tamaki sighs and thinks: H-Have I've been stuttering too much? Is it that obvious I'm shy around her as well as anyone I meet? It's fine I'll just apologize tomorrow..

A/N: Hello!!! Thank you for reading this chapter, it's my first story ever so it's not going to be perfect- 😫👌 I hope you enjoy! I'll be posting the next chapter very soon because I have winter break and ALL THE FREE TIME IN THE WORLDDDD!!! Also disclaimer for the next chapter for some people: I will not be going in to detail the study group part- so sorry about that but hEy.. PLANS CHANGE ( that sounded so aggressive-) Also, there will be no bad words here, because I'm holy child 🙏😇

(If you don't know wat A/N is it's "Author's Name")
Again, you can comment and tell me how I did, if you want more, and other stuff :) If you don't like my story then sorry I wasted your time ;-; bye!!