Tomb Vampires

*Katherine, Damon and Pearl enters the room where the tomb vampires were sitting, the vampires were pissed off when they saw Katherine's face*

Vampire 1: Is this why you wanted to us to gather here? To meet her?

*Katherine's anxiousness was obvious, Damon held her hand but she shook it off*

Pearl: yess and so i believe that you all will listen to what Katherine has to say.

Vampire 2:  alright

Katherine: i won't take much of your time and get straight on the point, i want you all to leave this place by tomorrow and never come back .

Vampire: and why should we? So that u can prey on this town again?

Katherine: Very well, unless you want to end up being dead u won't leave.

Vampire 1: really? And Miss. Pearl what do u have to say?

Pearl: Im on Katherine's side so-

Vampire: oh wow so why don't we kill u 3 and -

Damon: should i kill them all Katherine?

*Vampire 1 grabs Damon by his collar*

Vampire 1: Oh looks who's here Katherine's-one of the old puppet.

*Damon punches him in the face*

Katherine: Stop it you both! Im here to end things peacefully.

Vampire 2: Guess that's not gonna happen

*vampire 2 attacks Katherine, Katherine snaps his head and rips his heart *

*Few vampires burned up with rage and few just stood silently as they knew that they can't win against the illusive Katherine Pierce while Damon and Pearl killed the vampires who attacked*

*A teardrop falls down Katherine's face as she rips the heart of the last vampire who attacked, Damon and Pearl exchanged glances as they have never seen Katherine making such expression*

Pearl: They're all dead why are you crying?

Katherine: because i killed them

Pearl: nice joke

*Damon and Pearl laugh, but Katherine smiles awkwardly as if she didn't want to, Damon couldn't believe that she's crying because of killing someone as she previously enjoyed killing and hunting*

Pearl: Clean this mess Damon.

*Damon gives a death stare to pearl, Katherine looks at him with one lifted brow*

Damon: sure thing

*few vampires who saw the scene stood  astonished, then one of them came forward and said*

Vampire 4: aren't you gonna kill us?

Katherine: why would I?

Vampire5: you're sparing our lives?

Katherine: only if u all are willing to leave this town and never come back.

Vampire 4: Yes we are willing to leave and never coming back!!!

Katherine: then u all are free to go.

*The vampires left the house immediately and vanished into the thin air*

Pearl: now this seems like a happy ending.

*Damon drags the bodies of the dead vampires in the garden and burns them all*

Damon: I should get going now

Pearl: Yes dear, don't come back here.

Katherine: Ugh u both

Damon: lets go Katherine

Katherine: where???

Damon: didn't you say that you wanted a fancy house?

Katherine: did i?

Damon: Yesssss!!!!!!

Katherine: alright.

Pearl : take care Katherine.

Katherine: try calling me katerina?

Pearl: why?

Katherine: that's my real name.

Damon: What????

Katherine: brrrrr, just kidding, let's go Damon.