Lucas

Elizabeth: Lucas is a great magician. He has long black hair and crystal clear ruby red eyes. Back in Bulgaria he was very famous among ladies,you caught his eyes and you both fell in love. When Nadia was born ,your father sent you away to England, he even asked a vampire to manipulate your feelings for Lucas and Nadia and so he sent you off to England peacefully. Lucas sensed your absence and he came looking for you but your father told him that your daughter died and so you never want to see him again.

Katherine: And he believed that?

Elizabeth: He's lovesick and not good with human emotions but would do anything you want him to do.

Sounds pretty good for me but not him ,he should know his worth.

Katherine: Then?

Elizabeth: Then what? He was in pain thinking that his daughter died. So he slept.

Katherine: Slept?

Elizabeth: Yes, he does that when he's in pain or bored.

Katherine: Like hibernation?

I couldn't stop myself from laughing.

Elizabeth: I don't know much about it but when he sleeps he sleeps for an eternity. Anyways that doesn't matter. He was asleep when you came back from hell but the hellfire awakened him. By the time he reached there you were already dead. He protected your soul and your memories.

Katherine: memories?but I don't remember anything.

Elizabeth: that's because he has them, the moment you'll touch him you'll get your memories back, he's beside Silas.

Katherine: But what if I don't want my memories back?

I looked at her worriedly knowing that I'll be devastated if I'll have Katherine's all the memories back.

Elizabeth: If you don't want your memories back then avoid physical with him ,it's that simple.

Everything makes sense now. If I'm really Katherine then I must be the most unlucky person in all universes but atleast I won't be bloodsucking manipulative bitch anymore

Katherine: And what about the vampire cure?

Elizabeth: Lucas can turn you into a human again.

Katherine: And why is Lucas beside Silas.

Okay so this is completely unrelated to the original tvd plot what the frick???

Katherine: why?

Elizabeth: No more questions Katerina,it's time for you to go back.

It all vanished and all I could see was white beaming light coming towards me.

ON THE OTHER SIDE

Greta and Bonnie couldn't break the chains and Klaus was getting more and more anxious. As for Stefan, he seemed worried whereas Damon was angry with Stefan and Bonnie. He walks out of the room angrily seeing that they haven't made any progress in saving Katherine. Stefan didn't care enough to ask him where's he going

Klaus shouted at them

Klaus: What are you two even witches for? You can't even break those filthy thing you created with your own spell!

A white light surrounded Katherine, the three of fell back

Stefan: What's happening?

Greta: What the hell? Did something went wrong?

Bonnie: I have no idea.

Klaus: Listen up ladies, if anything harms her both of you'll be dead by night.

The light was blindening the infamous Katherine Pierce was gaining her consciousness back.

Greta: She opened eyes!

Everyone was relieved to see that she isn't dead.

I'm back in reality, look at Stefan pretending to be happy to see me, such a backstabber he is. There he is, Klaus I'm shocked that he helped me. Gosh I'm so tired.