Katerina

Elizabeth just said that I'm Katherine also she seems to know that I've possessed Katherine's body.

Katherine: Did you know already that i would posses this body?

She looked at me worriedly

Elizabeth: Yes it's the truth that you have possessed this body but if you're willing to listen let me talk.

Katherine: Go ahead, i won't interrupt.

Elizabeth: As you know I'm a Guardian Angel, Guardians are angels who are a part of the Celestian Court, which is located in the Dark Dimension, i was sent to protect the humanity of those who are lost. During my stay in the human realm, i fell in love with a human, Baron von Swartzchild who was your father. Celestial court didn't approve my request of marrying him because they considered him evil.

Katherine: Why was he considered evil?

Elizabeth: They didn't like his personality, he was so lost that he couldn't help but be negative in every situation. I refused to listen to the Celestian Court and so they seized my powers in human realm. But you, my first born were the next Guardian Angel of the era, you're powers would awaken when u would turn eighteen but that never happened because you became a vampire before you even turned eighteen and became someone whom nature rejects, nature couldn't accept a vampire as their protector, their Guardian so you never gained your powers.

It's understandable why Katherine always had some humanity, because she was an angel but how am i connected to all this mess?

Katherine: Okay, i get it but what does it have to do with me?

Elizabeth: Katerina you're still as stubborn as you were before!

She chuckled and i looked at her at her in confusion. I couldn't even get angry because she was so beautiful. Are all the angels able to have their immorality and youth forever? She knew i expected an answer so she opened her mouth to speak, i pouted.

She signaled me to sit beside her put my head on her lap, i did exactly what she wanted. How could i ever say no to that angelic face?

Elizabeth: When you were the original Katherine I tried to save you multiple times but you were so used to being bad that you attracted all the bad energies but yet the most stupid thing you did was to intimidate your doppelganger, no matter how strong willed you are doppelgangers always have a way to ruin you if they want as they our shadows and know exactly how we think. Elena hated you from the very beginning and tried to kill you multiple times. On the other hand you were so convinced that Salvatores still favour you and Elena is weak that you lost the bit of the affection they had and in the end they killed you.

A teardrop fell on my forehead, she was crying. I really don't know how to console a person so i just wiped the tears off her face.

Elizabeth: You came back from hell and died in hell fire with Stefan again. The hell fire awakened Lucas.

Lucas? I've never heard of him before?

Katherine: Now who's that?

She laughs, i pouted again.

Elizabeth: So you don't know who Lucas is?

Katherine: Nooooo!! So tell me, will u?

She laughs even more at my annoyed reaction, seriously she's bullying me!

Katherine: Mom

Now i see her blushing, don't tell me she's gonna cry again, she pinched my cheek.

Katherine: Ouchhh!

Elizabeth: Of course you don't know about Lucas because i didn't mention him in your tvd

I freaked out

Katherine: You even know about tvd??

Elizabeth: of course i was the one who wrote the script.

Katherine: What????

And there she goes laughing again.

Elizabeth: ok so don't you wanna know who's Lucas?

Katherine: ugh ok, continue.

Elizabeth: he's Nadia's father,you know who's Nadia right?

Katherine: Yess obviously! Nadia is Katherine's daughter!

Elizabeth: And who's Katherine?

Katherine: Katherine is me! I am Katherine!

Elizabeth: so who's Lucas to you?

Katherine: Lucas is my father!

Elizabeth burst out laughing to the point where she held her stomach with her hand.

Wait what? He's Nadia's father so that means? Sex? We? Had? What? Okay so i know im blushing so hard. I looked at her at she was looking at me with teasing look in her eyes. Jokes aside i guess maybe he is because Nadia's father wasn't mentioned in the series anywhere.

Katherine: okay so he's my husband!

Elizabeth: No katerina, he's just your lover and Nadia's father. It's okay if you dont have feelings for him anymore.

Katherinen: i don't care about that
I just want to know the whole truth. So tell me more about Lucas.

Elizabeth: I'll tell you about him later, but first listen. He saved your soul from hell fire and gave it to me and i asked him to erase your memories so that you don't keep lingering to your past. I then, sent your soul in another dimensions multiple of times ..........where I thought you would live happily but Katerina .......death must be in love with you that it keeps on embracing you. I didn't save you this time, it was god who saved you and sent you here and he even told me that you will get your powers back.

So how am i supposed to react to this? Everything is suggesting that I'm Katherine. I should just go along with it. I don't want to die again.

Katherine: I'll get my powers back? Didn't you say nature won't accept me because I'm a vampire?

Elizabeth: Lucas can heal you - i mean cure you! And if you want to live forever, you can. You can have everything you want Katerina my daughter. You already have everything just don't mess up this life and die! Promise me you won't die?

I want to hug her for some reasons, i moved my finger forward and said.

Katherine: Pinki promise!

We both locked our fingers and she laughed as expected. She's such an eye candy! I hugged her and she patted my head.

Katherine: now tell me about Lucas mother.