S/C/A/R/E/C/R/O/W

Adam, Party, Kobra, The girl (zee): Nova

Trevor, Ryan, Jack: Vannah

Jack still held Ryan close..at least Ryan had stopped struggling. He saw the diner in the distance, looking behind them he still didn't see Party, he frowned a little.

Ryan had tears falling down his cheeks, he knew that Party was tough but.. He let out a small sound, between a sob and a whine.

Adam continued driving, chewing his lips from nerves. He looked in the mirror as well, before glancing back, giving a soft sigh.

Party shot exterminators from their bikes, causing them to crash into each other and explode, limping from a laser shot that hit them in the leg. They kicked up the stand and started driving towards the diner, looking back to make sure they weren't being followed.

Jack held Ryan a bit tighter as they pulled into the diners parking lot. He looked over at Ryan, "Party will be here soon, I'm sure of it, Ry." He said softly.

Ryan looked at Jack and nodded, "...Yeah.." He got out of Jacks hold as he waited for the car to stop.

Adam parked the car, sighing softly before getting out, kobra hopping out and opening the door for the others.

Adam moved to help the others into the building, trying not to fret over his baby brother's injuries.

Ryan looked at Kobra with a small thanks, he leaned a little bit on Adam as they walked toward the doors.

Jack followed behind, he was so happy to finally be back..holy shit. He had a small smile on his face as he looked at the diner.

The girl heard the door open, looking up from her coloring book and smiling wide. "Dad!!" She called, getting up and running to Ryan, hugging him tightly. She looked up with a big smile, giggling softly.

Adam gave a tiny chuckle, holding Ryan steady before looking at jack. "Go ahead and go get cleaned up. I'll make up some food in a minute."

Kobra turned on the radio in silence, low enough for only himself to hear.

Trevor looked up from his spot at the bar, yes he was drinking, and saw the door open, his eyes widened.. "Holy shit.." He mumbled. He got up from the desk and made his way toward them. He looked at Adam, his cheeks a small tint of pink, "What..?"

Ryan gave a small 'oof' as the girl hugged him, he smiled softly at her, "Hey, Zee." His voice was gentle as he hugged her back. It hurt but he didn't care.

Jack gave a small nod and made his way toward the bathroom to start to get cleaned up.

".. surprise.. they aren't dead.." adam mumbled, a little smile on his face. He knelt down a little towards zee, a small smile on his face. "Hey zee, your dads a little hurt so i'm gonna set him in bed.. then you can talk to him all you want, okay?"

Zee pouted but slipped out of the hug. "Okay.. lemme go get some medicine!" She chirped, running off to the storage room.

"I'll be right back to explain, mouse. Drink a little water, please?" Adam breathed softly, before squeezing Ryan's shoulder gently. "C'mon ry, lets get you to bed.. i'll help you clean off in a bit."

Trevor looked at Ryan then Adam and nodded, "..Okay.." He made his way back to the bar, he secretly finished his drink then grabbed a water.

Ryan looked at Adam then the front doors then back to Adam, "B..But what if.." He was cut off by a motorcycle rev.

Party pulled in to the diner parking lot, just tossing the cycle off on its side, limping in and smirking exhaustedly. "Anyone call for a party..?" They mutter before falling into a booth.