Chapter 21

Chae Seon Ra

Me and Lee Dong Wook walk for an hour or so. I think we are finally past all the hurt and are now progressing towards a happy friendship.

I told him about all that happened in the lyricism workshop. I didn't tell him about the part where I cried in the park and Taehyung helped me. It is a memory I would like to keep for just myself.

His response, "You know you write well. Why listen to others?".

That is easier said than done. Little does he understand that him believing in me is not the same as me believing in myself.

"There was even this guy in the corridor...", I start to say.

I tell him about everything. It's been so long since we talked.

He tells me all about his theatre workshop and stuff.

It feels so good to have my friend back.

"So, did any girl catch your eye in the theatre workshop?", I ask teasing him.

I am surprised he has never dated. He could get any girl.

"As a matter of fact, yes. Someone did. Not from the theatre workshop though. You even know her.", he says.

"Oh? Who is she? I only know Ryujin and Kang Won Ae here. Do you like... Kang Won Ae?", I ask teasing him.

"Of course not. I would never like her. How can I like someone who punched you?"

"Then who is it?", I am so curious.

"I will tell you. Someday.", he says smiling.

I didn't realize it was almost 6 PM. I should go check in on the progress of the songs.

"You better! I am so curious!"

"I will tell you, don't worry."

"Also, I should go now. Jin hyung even texted me."

"Okay, but meet me at the park tonight. I have something to show you."

"Okay, you got it!"

I start to make my way to where everyone was gathered.

But no one is there anymore except Jungkook.

"Yah Jungkooka! Where is everyone? Are you guys done with the song?", I ask.

"We are almost done. They are just in the recording room checking some stuff."

"All of them?"

"Mostly. I am eating first and I don't know about Taehyung. He and I are the only one missing."

"Oh ok. Enjoy your food!", I say as I begin to leave for the recording room.

But I hear some shouts coming from the lyricism workshop room.

Who cares? I should just go.

But... curiosity gets the best of me.

I will just take a peek.

I see that guy, the one from the corridor who asked me to move out of his way. He is shouting at someone.

"Yah! It is not my fault! Have you ever seen how annoying she is? I don't even know what she is doing here because she is clearly talentless. Then she acts all bold and brave when she should be intimidated by her superiors, aka me.", the guy says.

Correction shouts.

Who is he talking about and with whom?

I can't see the other person.