Chapter 33

Chae Seon Ra

I feel some water droplets on my skin... how is it raining inside the building!?

I turn around to see Taehyung all drenched, from top to bottom. I don't think this is the season to be playing water sports. But I spot a bunch of girls at some distance with water bottles in their hands. There is no way in hell that this water attack was intended for him. These are the fangirls. Oh... it was for me, wasn't it?

I make my way to the site of all the drama.

"Oppa we are so sorry! Why did you come in the way! This was not for you!", shouts one of the girls who is wearing more makeup than necessary.

"Who was it for then?", asks Taehyung through clenched teeth.

Honestly, I do feel bad for him, but it is a little funny. He got drenched instead of me, it's hilarious and a funny coincidence. It was a coincidence, right? He was no way in hell being this kind, especially on the last day... right?

"It was for that bitch... what was her name? Oh right, Seon Ra.", says the prettiest one in the group.

She shouldn't have called me a bitch like that.

"Oh really?", I say smirking.

These idiots start charging towards me with the leftover water in their bottles. They should really stop crossing the line before I actually kill them.

"Enough!", says Taehyung coming in front of me and getting drenched in my place. Is he insane!? At this rate, he will fall ill. I did get some water on me, but it is barely anything.

"You bitches better get the hell out before I turn this into a bloodbath.", I say threateningly as I feel my blood boiling because HOW DARE THEY.

"We saw you dance with him! You better stay away from him!", shouts one of them.

"Even if I do, it's not like any of you bitches have a chance with him.", I say scoffing.

"Oh my god she is so rude! Taehyung why would you even protect her!? A couple of days ago, you said you HATED her!", shouts the prettiest one.

Honestly, I want to know the answer to this more than she does.

"Because well...", he begins to say but at the same moment our teacher comes and asks us to go to class immediately.

He begins to leave for class but I grab his wet sleeve.

"Are you seriously not going to go and change out of your wet uniform!?", I ask bewildered.

"If I ask our teacher, she will only scold me for playing with water, I sure as hell don't want detention on the last day.", he says frustratedly.

It's not like I asked him to do this... why is he taking out his frustration on me?... either way I am still grateful.

As soon we enter, the class begins. Our teacher basically discusses about our grades and performance in this academic session. The usual boring stuff.

"Taehyung, why are you drenched?", she asks looking suspiciously.

I got this.

"Ma'am actually, I accidentally spilled my water bottle on him. If it's okay with you, can I help him look for spare clothes?", I say with my most charming smile.

You must be wondering why I didn't tell her about those girls. It's just too unbelievable. No teacher ever believes that they are capable of doing this. Plus, she won't ever believe that these girls drenched him. And if I mention he was protecting me, then I don't have the answer for the "why". So basically, lying is the easy way out.