Chapter 2 - The Party

I wake up. Oh shoot, I'm late for school.

" It's Saturday nerd! No school, go to sleep haha ''

I am shocked to see Lizzy awake at 8 a.m, so early? What is she up to? She always wakes up late when it's school.

" You're up? So early? "

" Party?? At 7 p.m. I am excited!!! I couldn't sleep "

" Oh my! There's alot of time, what is so interesting about the party? "

" Oh god!! It's a big party of a really rich family. They know me since I was a kid, and they really have loved me alot, I miss them so much. "

" oh then we surely need to go haha. I'll take a shower. "

   Here I am. Under the shower, the warm water running all over my hair and body. I feel so good. But, there is still something which isn't going out of my head.

     " You done Valz?! Breakfast is ready, cover it up fast! "

" Yessss!!! Coming!! "

I rush out fast and find my phone vibrating like hell. 30 missed calls from an unknown number. I don't give a miss call, as I know, it's him.
    I rush down for breakfast. Lizzy's sitting right in front of me. Clicking pictures of the beautiful breakfast she made. She's an amazing cook tho!

  " Hmm better than mine haha." I shout.

" Of course nerd! "

We both sit down to eat while she is on her phone chatting with her other friends. And all I am doing is thinking about the 30 calls I missed.
     We are done with the breakfast and I keep the dishes for washing. I'll wash them later as I have to keep everything ready for tonight.

      Finally, it's 5 and I am still not ready yet. Lizzy comes out of her room in a beautiful big green period dress! She is looking stunning. Her blonde hair, big green eyes, she's really tall. She is looking like a queen.

"I know I'm beautiful, now you go and get ready please. We're already late."

" Yes. Give me 10 minutes. " I reply and go to my room.

I am happy to wear my mom's dress. I struggle to tie my hair, so I just leave them open. My brown ordinary straight hair, but very long and so much hard to take care of. Huh! I try to rush up things fast and just apply a bit of lip colour. And tada!! I'm done!

      " Let's go! The car's here! "

A big rich car shows up and we're in. It must be their car about whom Lizzy was talking.

    " The Finn Family is just amazing and wholesome!! Look they just sent a car for us. How much more kind can they be. They will be really pleased to see you Valerina! "

Finn?? I'm astonished to hear this name, and then I realise, it's him! His family! Oh my god, he's going to be there. The 30 missed calls, I am scared and nervous.
      We reach the party, and here I am, amazed by the beautiful ladies and getlemen all around me dressed in expensive clothes. Lizzy takes my hand and rushes to Mr and Mrs. Finn. The couple is beautiful and loos like they really have a great bonding.

      " Uncle Ben! Aunt Hannah! I missed you both so much! " Lizzy says with full excitement.  Looks like she has been eagerly waiting to meet them from a long time.

      " Oh dear! Lizzy my love. We missed you so much too! We are so glad you're here with us. "
       " Aah! This is my bestfriend Vaalerina. I told you about her, she is an amazing person!"

Oh my..when will this girl stop, haha.

       " Oh Valerina! Glad to have you hear, we've heard alot about you from Lizzy! Go and have something you both please! There's alot. Please eat properly "
     " Thankyou so much Mr and Mrs. Finn. We're grateful. "