Chapter 3 - Diary about Crystal

I can't breathe, Everythin is dark red, beautiful romantic music playing in the background, I can't shout, suddenly a hand grabs my waist and pulls me moe down, I'm drowing in dark red wine colour water. I see a scary face and I wake up.
" STOP!" I scream.
I wake up. Woosh! That was a dream! A really scary dream!

" Good morning little nerd, it's sunday!"
Lizzy walks in yawning and jumps right next to me in the bed.

" Good Morning Lizzy, any plans today?"

"Aahg! Not at all! I wanna sleep and chill. It's sunday! C'mon. "

" Yes you're right of course, but I gotta clean the whole house, do the dishes. "

I get up and clean everything. What else is left? Oh the dishes! I rush to clean them and find Lizzy done with the dishes.
    " I'm so sorry! I was about to finish them! "
    " It's alright! I got ya! "

Finally, I don't have to worry about the dishes anymore.

My phone starts vibrating, as I get a call from the man, Elliot, of course,

" Hello! Good morning Elliot. "

" Still not a good morning you can say, would like to see you in the library today. "

" Sure! I'll be there in few hours. "

Aah, here I go for a shower again after the chores, get ready, in a short simple pink dress.

  " Take care of the house, I'll be back in sometime. "

" I know everything. " Lizzy replies with a strong voice.

I'm shocked, what is she talking about? Does she know about Elliot?

" You love Elliot, don't you? "
She smirks and asks me.

" I'm not sure."
I flush scarlett.

" Oh c'mon. I saw the way you were staring at him last night in the party. And I also know you're going to meet him now. Take your time, don't worry. "

" Lizzy, thankyou so much. "

I didn't know what else to say, i give her a forehead kiss and leave.

       I drive my car to the library. Walk inside and find him waiting, checking out books.

" Elliot? "

" Aah! Here you are! I was waiting, how are you? "

"I'm fine, uhmm, so you like to read? What kind of books? "

" Yes, I don't really have a particular taste. You can check out some."

If he is telling me to check out, then why has he called  me here.

As I am walking, brushing the books, I see everybody leave, slowly, like the library's getting closed.

" Don't worry we won't be trapped here haha. "

He shouts it in a strong voice to me.

Okay, but what kind of creep choses a library to have a date or something. This man is hella mysterious. I have no idea about what is going to happen right now.
    As I turn around, Elliot pushes me to the wall, very strongly. The charm in his eyes, the excitement, It felt like, he was waiting to do this from so long. He covers me, his hands tightly on the wall, his eyes staring right into my soul, I'm completely locked, all I can see is his face.

" Valerina, I love you too. "

Adrenaline speeds and hits me through my nerves. I am lost in his blue beautiful eyes, his soft lips, I'm in love for the first time. A drop of tear rolls down my eye.