You Deserve Better❤️

(Chapter 10)

John watched as Nicole walked away catching the eye of a few men she simply smiled and waved to them then got into the elevator! Ronnie and John continued talking and she was telling him that when they met she was a complete mess! How when she met Nicole she was about 20 or 30 pounds heavier then what she saw online when she googled her so she decided to kick her ass and make her go work out and stop her mopping, everyday they would go run, then hit the gym and she wouldn't let her eat anything sweet unless they went into the city which she rare because she never wanted to go because she just got more sad thinking about the person she was there a few times so eventually she just gave up on setting her up with different guys! John didn't know why he felt bad, after all she was the one who left, she was the one who decided to throw away what they worked so hard for! He shouldn't feel bad but he couldn't help but feel bd because he loves her and no matter what he never wanted her to be sad! No matter how much she hurt him, he always wanted to see her happy! John payed for breakfast then walked Ronnie up to Nicole's room then he went home!

Nikki: You took long down there!

She said sounding suspicious!

Ronnie: Oh relax Nicole we were just talking to get jealous!
Nikki: I'm not jealous!
Ronnie: Sure and the sky isn't blue keep telling your self that honey!

Nikki stuck her tongue out at her then laid back down on her bed where Nattie was still sleeping!

Ronnie: You were right she's gorgeous!
Nikki: My blonde bombshell!

She said as she stroked Natties hair causing her to wake up!

Nattie: Morning!

Nikki giggled and Nattie looked at her confused!

Nikki: It's almost 2!
Nattie: Shit!! I have a photo shoot at 3!
Nikki: Sorry if I would have known I would have woken you up when I left!
Nattie: It's okay!

She got up and when she saw Ronnie she smiled and went over to hug her!

Ronnie: Omg it's so amazing to finally meet you in person!
Nattie: Same now I have to go!
Nikki: You don't have anything important to do tomorrow do you?
Nattie: No why?
Nikki: Us three single girls are going to the club and I'm not coming home alone so Ronnie might need to stay with you!

Nattie looked over at Ronnie and she shrugged saying I had nothing to do with this!

Nikki: So we going to the club or not I have no problem going alone!

She said as she laid down getting comfy!

Nattie: No we'll go umm... I'm going to invite Brie and Randy!
Nikki: Okay! Now I'm going to take a nap!

They nod Nattie leaves and Ronnie take a nap too!

Later on Nattie calls Brie!

Brie: Hello!
Nattie: Hey what are you and Randy doing tonight?
Brie: Probably just dinner why?
Nattie: Me, Nikki and Ronnie are going to the club and Wade and Phil to you guys want to join?
Brie: Sure!
Nattie: Tell Randy to invite John!
Brie: Why Nicole will be mad!
Nattie: No they have to be together to see if they could really handle working together with all of their sexual tension and you know how Nikki is when she's drunk!
Brie: True okay I'll tell him!

They hung up and after she tells Randy calls John!

Randy: Hey man!
John: Hey what's up?
Randy: Not much what are you doing tonight?
John: Nothing Ivys in Paris for her cousins wedding and I'm all alone at home!
Randy: Come out with us tonight then!
John: To the club or what?
Randy: Yeah you in?
John: Sure why not!

They agreed on what time to meet up!

A few hours later Brie and Randy are waiting out side of the club when Wade, Phil and Nattie walk up to them!

Brie: Where's Nicole?
Randy: And her friend!
Nattie: Nikki texted me they are here she's just paying the taxi driver!

They nodded and when John and Phil saw Nikki walking up to them they were taken back she was wearing a black rich dress that stopped at her thighs and was wearing her black stilettos! Ronnie was wearing a blue dress similar to Nicole's work her white pumps!

Ronnie: Sorry we're late but Nicole here didn't even make it out of the hotel before this guy stopped and asked for her number!
Nikki: Hey he's friend asked for yours!
Ronnie: You know my rule!
Wade: Never go with the first guy!
Ronnie: Yea very good now how are you my lovable monkey!

She said as she went to hug him!

Nikki: Mad that you only sent me flowers!
Ronnie: Oh come on I've done way more for you then I ever did with Nicole!
Nikki: Way more!

She said as she looked at him and he just looked away!

Wade: Yeah! Yeah so are we just going to stand here or are we doing in?
Nikki: You guys go in Im waiting on Nick!
Phil: I'll wait with you!

Nikki smiled at him and nodded they all went in while they wait outside!

Phil: How you holding up?
Nikki: Still a little hurt but I'm going to move on its whats best for both of us even though I still love him it hurts!

Phil just nodded and hugged her she felt bad because he's such a god guy and she's thought she was no good for him she's not good for anyone she needs him to be happy with someone who deserves his love!

Nikki: Hey so what happened with you and Aj ?
Phil: I just realized that she cared more about her career then me it just didn't work so I broke it off before it got too serious!

Nikki nodded and turned to face him!

Nikki: You deserve to be happy with someone who gets you and understands you!
Phil: Like?
Nikki: I don't know trust me I'm a mess I don't think I will ever date anyone seriously again!

She said hoping he would get the hint and try to be with someone else!

Phil: I don't believe that!
Nikki: I'm no good for anyone Phil I don't deserve to be loved!
Phil: You do! And I'm going to prove it to you.........