Aboard

Draco had finally made it. He was on the cruise with his parents and the Potters who insisted they come, for Hermione's support. Draco laughed when he reminisced his announcement to his parents.

—------ A slight recap —------

"Father, mother we are going on a cruise with the Potters" Draco announced as he made his way across the room to his stunned parents.

"When?" his father asked ecstatically. He and his father had a falling out ever since the incident happened.

Lucius did try to make it up to him through the years. Gave him the company he, oh so, desired from when he was a young boy. He made him head of the house, which was nearly impossible. However none of those tactics worked.

Lucius dearly hoped that once Hermione was back into Draco's life, his son would find it in his heart to forgive him. If not, he would demand to be forgiven relentlessly until they agreed.

So with Draco's announcement, Lucius was hoping he was getting his son back.

"But what happened to Hermione?" Narcissa asked before he could answer, giving her husband a stern look.

"Mother, you remember Spellbound?" he asked

"Yes dear"

"Spellbound?" Lucius interrupted

"A ship I gifted her as an anniversary present. It was ours to exploit, but after our break up I told her she should have it. It was a gift to her after all. And she used Spellbound as a cruise ship, so she can raise funds for charities. Now her grandparents won a lottery and are having a Granger reunion."

"Well son, if it's a Granger reunion, maybe we shouldn't interrupt." Lucius suggested.

Drao passed an appalled look followed by a deadly glare towards his father.

"Your father is right, son. As much as I want you to bring her home, it is rude to interrupt a gathering you are not invited to. And it is a lesson we grew up learning" Narcissa interrupted again, protecting her husband.

"Mother, I know how she feels about her cousins. She would be glad that we interrupted their reunion. Plus Potter told me she hasn't been on the ship since we broke up. This may be the only chance I get. To tell her I love her like I did on our first anniversary on that very boat."

Lucius sighed, "Fine son, when are we leaving"

Lucius recognised his son's tone. He only used it when he was passionate about something and wouldn't give in.

"Right now," he said, "I've had Petal and Lilac ready out bags as we talked.

—------ Back to present day —------

And they finally made it here.

The ship had already traveled to Ireland, Spain and Portugal and was going to meet them in Italy. "Damn, for this ship, I would've gone out with you Malfoy" Harry joked.

"Well, I'm sure I would've shown you a nice time" Draco smirked

"Well when you put it that way...."

"Falling for me are you Potter?"

"Why would you say that?"

"I know I'm good looking, but you have to stop staring. I only have eyes for your sister" Draco smirked and went to the counter.

"Hello, there" Draco said to the receptionist, flashing a charming smile her way "I'm -"

"Draco Malfoy" she completed his sentence "We know who you are"

"Well I was just looking to check-in"

"Your 3 bedrooms have been ready. Your luggage is being taken there as we speak. I should inform you that there is a party held on the deck tonight."

"Oh that's great." he said thinking about a scheme. "Is there a way, maybe, for you to get me on that stage?"

"I can try sir. But may I ask why"

"I have something to announce to your boss, Granger"

The receptionist saw the look in Draco's eyes at the mention of her Boss's name. Smitten she thought.

"Well, then of course sir. How about you meet me here before the party and we'll keep you hidden until the very perfect moment"

Draco nodded gratefully and headed back to his herd, which was really the Potters and his parents.

"Well, good news, there's a party tonight. A perfect opportunity for me to tell her. But until then I have to stay hidden, so don't drag attention to yours-"

"DRACO?!?!" a loud shriek echoed through the room.

Draco turned around and was immediately wrapped up in someone's arms, but he knew it wasn't Hermione. He pushed away to see a girl about his age looking as though she was fed a strong dose of love potion. She had short straight brown hair, and wore a body hugging, white dress with her bosom looking like, with one large breath, they would pop out.

"Um... who are you?" Draco asked uncomfortably, looking at a strand of her hair poking on top of her head.

"Oh don't be a silly lover, everyone here knows we are engaged"

"Engaged??" asked an enraged Draco "Lady, I don't even know you, let alone be engaged to you"

"How dare you talk to your fiance that way" a lady, presumably her mother, barked at him.

"I sincerely apologize ma'am, but in all honesty I have no clue who this female is"

"Well, that's unacceptable, this is Maria Granger, your fiance for a year. She told me herself" her mother looked at her, and saw that she was lying.

Granger? These are Hermione's cousins. No wonder she hates them.

"Oh Maria, you are in big trouble now." She scolded her daughter.

Maria, hung her arms around Draco again, and said "You love me Draco. You'll love me and we'll live happily ever after. I'll make sure of that"

Draco pried himself from her arms and watched as her mother dragged her out.

"Well, I must ask. Are you cheating on my sister?" Harry spoke in a stern voice.

"What?! No!" Draco exclaimed "that girl doesn't have 2 brain cells in her and plus it seems like Hermione's most hated cousin has a thing for me" he smirked.

"Why are you smirking like that?" Ginny asks worriedly.

"Because it seems like a mischievous scheme just came into the slytherin prince's mind," Lucius said knowingly.