Shinso

I was laying in bed with Denki with my arms wrapped around him. I was trying not to cry as I thought about Y/N. It wasn't fair that she was dead, I missed her, I wanted her back. I buried my face into Denki's chest once the tears started falling, I didn't want him to see me cry. He rubbed my back softly as I silently cried. 

I started to shake, Y/N was the first person that knew I was gay, she's the first person to know when I did something wrong,  she knew everything! It's my fault she's dead, if I had protected her like I was supposed to, she'd still be here! 

Dad didn't want me to be with Denki in the same room alone but papa talked him into it, knowing that I was gonna need him tonight, and I'm thankful he did because he was right, I did need him tonight, especially after Y/N contacted us through her quirk. Denki whispered sweet nothings in my ear as I laid there, the tears not letting up. 

I wish I could trade places with Y/N, she didn't deserve to die. She lived her life depressed and scared. She always wondered why her parents gave her up, she tried to find them but never could. She should have been able to find them and ask them why before she died, it's only fair! We planned on burying her tomorrow. I fell asleep, clinging to Denki. 

The next morning, I woke up to Denki getting dressed. I sat up and groaned, remembering I didn't have any clothes. "What's wrong?" Denki asks, turning towards me. 

"I don't have any clothes to change into, " I explained. 

"You can wear some of mine, " Denki says, going to his dresser. 

I nod and stand up, making my way over to his dresser as well, "thanks."

"Anything for you, pick out anything." I nodded and picked out a black T-shirt and black jeans, it wasn't what you normally wore to a funeral but it was my only option. I went to the bathroom and got dressed, before heading back into his room, "ready to go downstairs?" 

"Not really, but I don't really have a choice, " I sigh, as he grabs my hand, intertwining our fingers, and leading me downstairs. Everyone else was already downstairs and there was a casket with flowers on it with Y/N's body in it. Eri was being held by dad while crying, she looked really tired, she probably didn't sleep much. Kirishima was beside her casket, holding her hand since it was still open, papa was trying to comfort dad and Eri, and the others just looked really sad since they didn't know her very well. I felt tears of my own fall down my face as I pulled Denki into a tight hug. 

After a few minutes of everyone mourning, dad, papa, kirishima, Denki, and Bakugo carry the casket outside to a hole that was dug the night before. They slowly lift it into the hole, before stepping back, as Shoji covers the hole with dirt. 

Momo brought out a tombstone that she had created for Y/N and sat it at the front of the hole. Everyone looked down as rain started to fall. "We should go inside before we catch a cold, " dad says, to everyone. 

The others were hesitant but nodded as they added inside, myself included. Once everyone was inside, we cuddled up to their loved ones and didn't say a word as we mourned for Y/N.