Xie Xie Lao Gong

Xiao Zhan is a senior or more specific a last year student. His major is Baking and Pastry Arts Degree. As a final year student, he need to do "Final Year Project", so he spend a lot of his time in his room to create something unique and special.

As usual, Xiao Zhan immerses himself in pastries and breads recipes book alone in his room until someone disturbing him and now his focus changes.

"Baobao~", said a handsome man with a beautiful smile on his face.

"Bobo! How are you enter my room?", Ask Zhan shockingly.

Wang Yibo is a second year student from a different faculty. Yibo is from performing art faculty and taking Banchelor Degree (with Honours) In Dance Education. Even though he is taking dance, he is actually a multitalented and fast learner guy. His hobby is singing, so sometimes, he will sing for his cute boyfriend.

"Well, through the door of course", tease Wang Yibo.

Zhan hit him softly and said, "Can you be serious, Yibo?"

Yibo smile and pinch both of Zhan's cheeks while saying, "Awww, my baby is so cute. Why are you so cute?"

Right after he release his pinch, he brush the cheeks slowly as if he is soothing them. He then said, "I'm indeed serious. I use the door just now, you didn't even lock it"

"Why are you not knocking the door first?", Zhan.

"I knock it for so many times, baby. You're too focus on your reading until you didn't aware of anything. What are doing? Wanna make something to eat?", Yibo.

"Not really. I'm trying to find an inspiration for my final project from this book. I need to create something fresh and unique yet have a story in it", reply Zhan.

"It sounds very difficult for me. I'm sorry but I can't help you with it. Anyway, have you eaten yet?", said Yibo.

"Not yet. Why? Wanna eat together?", Zhan ask it without any hope actually because he knew that his boyfriend have a practice that day. So, he can't make it.

Its just a regular practice, Yibo and his coursemates always do a dancing practice every 2 days to improve their skills and learn a new dancing tips or techniques from each other.

"I can't, baobao. I need to meet my team later, but I already brought green tea, chocolate cake and strawberry shortcake for you", said Yibo while put it on the table.

"Waa~ Thank you, lao gong", reply Zhan with a bright smile. All of that are his favorite.

"He call me, lao gong? He rarely call me that", Said Yibo in his heart.

Yibo was over the moon when Zhan calls him as husband until he reply it with wife.

"Your welcome, lao pho. I'll take you to have a dinner tonight, okay?", said Yibo.

"Okay", reply Zhan shortly while drinking his green tea.

Usually, Xiao Zhan will mad if Yibo call him like that because he is a guy and he is older than him... But... He let it pass today because he get his favorite foods. Zhan doesn't said anything but open the cake's box happily.

Yibo is pleases by Zhan's reaction. He then kiss Zhan's forehead before he left.
"See you later, bye~"

When Xiao Zhan is eating the cake, he suddenly remember that Yibo is not a fan of sweet foods, but he always buy it for him and sometime he'll accompany him to eat it. So, he got an inspiration from it.

Zhan monologues, "He doesn't like pastry but because of me, he knew different type of cakes now. He always accompany me to eat cake, sweets, puff, ice cream and all but most of the time, it's only me who is eating. It make me sad somehow, it would be great if we can have it together. What flavor that can be enjoy by both of us? Ermm..."

Xiao Zhan was thinking for a few minutes while finishing his meal. Then, he got an idea for the dessert.

"Oh, I know... How about a spicy food. He can  handle spicy food now and both of us enjoy it. Alright, I got an idea. I'll do a spicy base (just to cut the sweetness), maybe from cracker's crumbs. It's symbolises his usual personality. He is a spicy person as everyone tells and hard to approach. Not to mention his stubbornness, it can tell why I'm using crackers. Then I'll add sweet and sour creamy to cover it, cheese cream can make it. It's resembeling our love, sour doesn't mean sadness but refreshing time. When we're together, it's sooo refreshing and healing time for me, and we'll have a sweet moment that only us know. On top of it, instead of using herbs or fruits, I'll use dark chocolate. I'll think of it shape later but the idea is I'll use a dark chocolate and cover it with gold. This one will represent our relationship. Even though we are so happy together but we need to keep our relationship in secret from others. The gold will represent our royalty to each other and our hope to a long and stable relationship. Yups, that is it"

Xiao Zhan finish eating, and he start making to draw out his creation and write the details, right after he done clean up.

"Alright, now... What should it be called?". After coming up with a few names, he decided to choose 'hidden secret' because it can conclude the whole story of the cake.

"I'll try to make it tomorrow at faculty's kitchen. It's gonna be a great one. Basically, it just an upgrade version of cheesekut (biscuit version of cheesecake) but it gonna be great"