Wait For Me

*Last day staying at Zhan's house*
**Morning**

Yibo wake up that day, then shocked after he turn his head and found out that Xiao Zhan was already wake up. Zhan woke up early than usual but he still hug Yibo and do nothing.

"OMG, baby. You shocked me. Why are you staring at me? When did you woke up?", Yibo asked.

"I can't sleep well last night, I don't want you to leave me after I woke up like last time (when Yibo sleep over)", Zhan. He looks guilty which lead Yibo to feel guilty as well.

Yibo brush Zhan's front hair, give a cup on his temple and hold Zhan's pretty face. "Didn't I told you that I won't do that ever again? Besides, I'm going there (his dorm) this evening. We still have more time", Yibo.

That day went as usual days but Xiao Zhan being extra clingy. Well, that is Yibo last day there. They did everything together except one thing, take a shower. Xiao Zhan feels like time flies faster, he want to stay with his boyfriend a little bit longer but it's already 4pm. Yibo already put his belongings in his car and now he is having a private time with Xiao Zhan.

"Baby... I'm leaving, do you want to send me back?", Yibo walk towards Zhan who is playing with gray bunny (plushie).

"Noo... I don't want to see you go", Zhan answer without looking at Yibo.

Yibo sit beside Zhan and says, "Really? What if this is our last time, wouldn't you will regret than?"

"NO! It can't! You can't said that", Zhan shout then hit him with gray bunny.

Yibo laugh freely. Yibo hold Zhan's hands and asks "You want me to come again, zhanzhan?".

"Yess", Zhan finally look at Yibo. With his puppy face, he captures Yibo's heart and make it beat faster again.

Yibo put Zhan's hands on his chest. Zhan could feel his heartbeat. Zhan then look into Yibo's eyes as he ordered to.

"Baby, I want you to believe in my words. I will be busy after this, I can't meet you often, and I might as well can't call you as often as before, but I'll come back later. Can you wait for me?", Yibo.

"I can wait for you as long as you still have me in your heart... but why are you asking me that? Where will you go?", Zhan.

"You will be the only one in my heart, baby. Actually, I got a job offer and I'll work with the company during my practical and then work there for a few years. Will you wait for me?", Yibo.

"Of course, I will", Zhan.

"I know it's too early, but... Xiao Zhan, will you be loyal to only me and wait for me to make you my wife?", Yibo.

"Yes!", Zhan.

Yibo take a necklace and put it on Xiao Zhan's neck. It is a couple necklace and he already wore it. He shows the other pair of necklace to Xiao Zhan.

"From now on, you're my fiancee and so do I. I love you the most in this world and I want to give you the greatest life that you can have", Yibo.

Xiao Zhan is so excited. He hug and kiss Yibo with an overwhelmed feeling. "Wang Yibo, you're too cheesy, but I promise to wait for you"

*Knock* *knock* "Yibo, is everything okay in there?", Mom.

"Yes, everything is fine mom", Yibo look at Zhan who is in his arm right now, "So, see you later, baby".

Yibo stand up and about to going out but someone grab his hand. "I'll go with you", Zhan said with a cute smile on his face. They walk out together, do I need to mention that they are holding hands? No need right.

After a few minutes, Yibo already left and Zhan seeing him go without a single tear drop on his cheek. He stand there and smile all the time even when Yibo saying his last words to him and his parents and waving at them.

"Zhanzhan, come in. How long are you gonna stay outside?", Mom.

"Coming mom!" Zhan look at the road for the last time. "I'll wait for you, no matter how long it take. Just don't leave me alone. All you need to do is come back and I'm willing to give everything to you, my love", said Zhan in his heart. He come inside the house after saying this.

*Few Days Later*
**Video Call**

*Few Days Later***Video Call**

"Hi, baby. How are you?", asked Yibo as soon as he picked up the video call.

"Hi, bobo. I'm good, my parents is doing good so far. Wha about you? Is everything, okay? You are not busy, right?", asked Zhan concernedly.

"Baby, I'm always free for you", Yibo. Zhan is blushing right now and he scold him, "Yibo! Don't be too cheesy, aren't you ashamed of yourself?"

Yibo love to tease Zhan, so make another move, "Why should I? Aren't we already engage?". Zhan can't take that much.

Zhan notices that Yibo is outside right now. "Hey, Bobo. Where are you right now? You're not at your room right?"

Yibo admit and tell him the truth. "My team suddenly wanna make a reunion today. So, I'm joining them. Don't worry, I'll not drink too much".

"And you said that you're not busy?! You're obviously with your friends. Wouldn't think that I steal their friend?", Zhan increase his voice. He looks like he is really mad at it.

"Baby~ calm down. For me, you're the most important one. Plus, you're not stealing me, because I'm willing to be with you. Am I wrong baby?", Yibo.

"Hmmm", Zhan can't said anything. He just can hurming at that state. Not long after that, one of Yibo's teammate, Yubin search for him, "Yibo! Yibo! Everyone is here, come here quickly ... Are talking to someone? Sorry...", Yubin.

"Oh, don't worry. We're not talking about any serious thing at all. Give me a minute", Yibo turn to Yubin and answer him as a 'usual' Yibo.

Zhan who is on the other side get mad out of nowhere, "Ceh, and you said I'm the most important one". He said it bluntly and didn't know that Yibo heard that. After hearing that, Yibo ask Yubin to come nearer. He hesitate at first but he did come nearer, thanks to Yibo's death glare.

Yibo ask him either he know the person on the screen or not. Yubin said that he knew that person because Zhan is most handsome guy in his faculty and one of the famous guys in their university. Yibo smile and nodded. Yibo then look at the screen again and said something to Zhan that make both Zhan and Yubin shocked.

"Do you think that I didn't heard what you said just now, baby?"

Zhan is shocked to the fact that Yibo called him "baby" in front of his friend, which he never did before. On the other hand, Yubin was shocked to death due to Yibo's different temperament and also the nickname. He never thought that the icy prince can be a sweet and nice guy.