03

"Whelve (v.) to bury something deep; to hide."

M I L E S
¸.•'*¨'*• •*'¨*'•.¸

Being used by other people was common knowledge for me by now.

It was never a surprise to me to find out people use me for the things I have.

They like me for my money, fame, family, my connections. I am not human to them.

My parents are big money rich. They own one of the biggest companies to ever cross this world.

They expected me to live up to their expectations. To consume all the bullshit they were telling me growing up and become the ideal perfect son.

They never actually loved me.
Never.

I was just going to be raised into the family. I couldn't have that.

So I didn't.

I became everything they didn't want.

I was a segment in there lifetime. Something to make them earn publicity, then throw away.

I was a news headline to them.

They never loved me.

They never will.

I was just a way of getting the green paper that made there eyes light up with more love, then they ever did looking at me.

They don't like to admit it, But they never cared.

They have everything.

A family, money, success, the looks.

They were what everyone wanted to be.
If only they knew they lacked so much more then they achieved.

They lacked being there for me.

They missed every graduation, every important phone call, every opportunity to make up the time they lost.

Imagine being in kindergarten, having to attend your own parent teacher meeting with an unknown maid, cause your parents were too busy.

I was Six years old, and they didn't give a shit.

But we still act, right?

When the cameras turn on and the bright lights flash, so do their eyes.

They love me.

They care.

They finally love me.

The camera clicks and then Everything's back to normal.

The cameras are off and so are they.

I'm just there good looking son, who can't follow their rules and always seem to disappoint them.

I'm worshiped because of them.

Girls never stop going after me, boys never stop asking for money, and the cameras never stop flashing everywhere I go.

My life was ruined because of my so called 'family'.

Fuck family.

I had the farthest thing from it.

✧༺♥༻∞

Everything was a blur. My heart was racing and my palms were sweaty. The name lighting up on my phone making my pulse unsteady.