🍁 Chapter-13🍁

As I promised, here is another update. Enjoy 😊

Still Flash back

Someone's Pov

It's been a week now since JK and Minho talked with each other. In this week he tried to think about how he will confess his love to Jimin. And finally he got an awesome idea. Tomorrow they have a reunion party from there highschool. Well Jimin and JK graduated from the same highschool so they are going to attend the party together.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Today they are going to attend the party. JK is so excited that today he is going to confess to the younger. He has planned everything with Minho, Haneul, Kai and Jackson. They said they will help him. JK is getting ready for the party. He is feeling nervous. Why not? He was waiting for today for almost 12 years. After getting ready he went to the school. Minho and Haneul are going to come with Jimin and he is going to meet with Kai and Jackson.

Jimin, Haneul and Minho went to the party together. They all meet with there teacher and classmates. Everyone was enjoying their moments. Some of them were performing dance, songs, magic etc. JK was looking at Jimin from afar. He was feeling like to go to the younger and kissed him hard. Why not? The younger was looking so gorgeous.

After sometime JK went to the stage and grab the mic

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to sing a song for the love of my life

"Ladies and gentlemen, I'm going to sing a song for the love of my life. I wish you will enjoy it." JK said and signaled to Kai and Jackson to start the instruments. Jimin was felt like crying. He was thinking that JK loves someone else. He wanted to run away from there. When he turn around Minho hold his hand and said not to go. So he stood there. He was crying silently cause he thought the love of his life is going to confess someone else. And he have to be witness it.

Can I call you baby?
Can you be my friend?
Can you be my lover up until the very end?
Let me show you love, oh, I no pretend
Stick by my side even when the world is given in. Yeah
Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there, whenever you want me
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

When JK said boy he looked at Jimin directly. Jimin's breath hitch at that. 'Did Hyung talking about me?' he questioned him mentally.

If you stay forever,let me hold your hand
I can those places in your heart no one else can
Let me show you love, oh, I no pretend
I'll be right here, baby, you know I'll sink or swim
Oh, oh, oh, don't
Don't you worry
I'll be there whenever you want me
I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

Once again JK looked at Jimin directly at the part where he said 'boy'. In the original version there said girl but he changed it for his love one. Then JK slowly starts getting down of the stage. He was looking at Jimin. Jimin gulped the lump on his throat. He starts walking towards the younger.

I need somebody who can love me at my worst
No, I'm not perfect, but I hope you see my worth
Cause it's only you, nobody knew, I put you first
And for you, boy, I swear I'll do the worst

He stops Infront of the younger. Then Haneul handed him a red velvet box he opened it. There was a Diamond ring in the box. He kneeled down Infront of the younger.

"Minnie, will you be my boyfriend?" He asked. His eyes was glossy. Jimin stood still. He couldn't move or say anything. JK got scared what if Minho lied to him? What if Jimin loves someone else? On the other hand Jimin was still processing that the love of his life has just confused to him. It's not a dream. Everyone in the campus starts cheering for them. They were screaming 'say yes' 'say yes' to Jimin.

After some moments when JK didn't find any reaction from the younger. He smiled bitterly and stood up. Everyone stopped cheering.

"It's okay, if you-" JK's word cut by Jimin. He jumped on the elder and JK catch him instantly.

"YES, YES, YES. A HUNDRED TIMES YES HYUNG." Jimin said crying, hugging him tightly. JK also cried, after 6 years the younger finally called him Hyung. He hugged him tightly too. Everyone starts cheering for them. Haneul, Minho, Kai, Jackson All cried. Jackson was recording from the starts when JK went to the stage. And Kai was on a group video call with Jimin's grandparents, JK's parents and Sope couple. They all cried when Jimin said yes.

After sometime they broke the hug and JK slide the ring on Jimin's ring finger. And then they kissed in front of a thousand people but who cares they were enjoying the special moment of them.

To be continue......