Chapter 12

*CONTINUED*

! TW: STEAMY SCENE !

ELIOTT

Ms. Mira climbed on top of one of the chairs and shouted, "Listen up. I expect nothing but the best behavior from each one of you, don't do anything stupid, do not break curfew and please for the hundredth time, no you are not allowed to bribe the staff into getting you alcohol. Now that I have laid down some basic rules, all of you have been provided with an itinerary.
We will be moving in two groups, Group A and Group B. I will be assisting group A and Mr. Hanson will be with Group B the whole time.
Now, form a queue and collect your room keys. Meet me tomorrow in the lobby sharp at 7 for breakfast. That will be all, thankyou. You may disperse now."

I picked up my backpack and looked for familiar faces but the commotion made it very difficult so I decided to just head for my room. The hotel looked amazing through the glass elevator as I made my way to the ninth floor.
I glanced down at my key, "905" it read. I moved cautiously eyeing all the rooms, "903, 904. Ah there, 905." I said to myself. The room was already open so I excused myself in.

"Hey, anyone in there?" I said in a raised volume.

The bathroom door slowly opened as he came out, a towel around his waist, his wet hair slicked back and veins popping out of his arms.
Suddenly, I had no control over myself. My mind just froze, no words came out of my mouth and I just stood there with a billion butterflies in my stomach and a warm feeling in my chest.

"I think someone really wants us to be together for the trip." He said as he moved towards me. He slowly bent over and took the bag from my hands. My heart has never beaten faster. It was as something came over me when suddenly, "oh fuck. Not now Elliot." I screamed at myself as looked down. I quickly turned around and said,

"Sorry, I didn't know you were in there." I gave myself some time to calm down.

"Oh no worries. So do you wanna change rooms? Maybe with Rome, I assumed."

"No no, I think she would want a girls sleepover kinda party." I said.

He put my bags in the cupboard, went into the bathroom and came out without a towel but with pants on. "Good night, Elliot."

Ms. Mira picked up her megaphones,

"Good morning students. Our first stop today will be The White House. All of you can take a picture here and do remember to jot down points for your trip report in the end."

Everything looked exciting and new as we made our way through one monument after another. After a while we stopped for lunch and finally in the evening, we walked through the beautiful streets of Alexandria.
The place looked prettier than ever. I strolled down the streets with Rome next to me, it was such a beautiful moment.

She looked towards me and whispered, "I think I am ready."

"Ready for what?" I asked.

"For it. I am ready. I was thinking maybe tonight? I talked to Matt."

She did? I was taken aback, doing it with her, that was the last thing in my mind right now. But I do care for her, I cannot just leave her here, I never wanted to hurt her.

A sudden impulse came over me and I agreed, I said, "Yes."

My mind instantaneously broke down. I started panicking. I agreed to something so big and important but I am obviously not sure. I have no idea what to do, I need air. I need some room. The heavy feeling in my chest, it came back. I ran to the washroom.

I turned on the tap and looked at myself in the mirror, "What is wrong with you Elliot. How could you say yes to something so big without even thinking. And lets not forget what happened today, with Matt. Specially after that, how could you, you stupid jerk." I started hyperventilating. One of the stalls opened up. I looked up and saw him standing here.

"What happened with me?" Matt moved towards me, "Are you okay Elliot?" he said.

He came down and sat next to me on the floor. My knees were wobbly and my legs couldn't stop shaking. He slowly touched his legs to mine as if he knew just how well they made me relax.

"What happened with me Eliot?" he repeated but this time there was less space between us. "You can tell me anything."

My hands slowly grabbed his as I sighed deeply. It was as if my whole body was disconnected from my brain. I moved a litter closer to him and I knew that he could hear my heart beating loudly.

I slipped my hand out of his and gently traced my fingers down his cheeks

I slipped my hand out of his and gently traced my fingers down his cheeks. He grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. He slowly leaned in as I bit my lips when-

__________________________________________________