Some Important Things

This story is not lore related well some is, this is a fan based story that I created. So not everything is going to be accurate as it is in the real game. And this may not be good.

Before you read this story, keep in mind that the reader is gender neutral and the characters in this story aren't mine they all belong to the Devsisters of Cookie Run Kingdom.

You are a ranged class and your weapon is a spear, and you can chose the design and your decorations. You can launch your spear away from you to attack the enemy, and if it misses it can come straight back to a least strike the enemy. Which is a 50/50 chance. Your ultimate is when you shoot your spear, it will strike the ground and a circle of two spears will appear around the enemy. Then after awhile, two spears will slice through the enemy two times before pluming down and creating a blast. This act will give the allies defense up.

 I apologize if this isn't the class you wanted because I can't get everyone's request on which class and what ultimate they want.

The clothing to decorate your cookie is up to you.

Without further delay, enjoy the story.

[I edited some mistakes in the past and now my writing is improving, meaning if you see any mistakes or any suggests then I'm more then happy to listen to any constructive criticism.]