Chapter 2

/Warnings/: blood,

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.

"The five will save the day. What's that supposed to mean?"

 Chili asked staring at the letter. "Maybe us?" I replied,

 Chili and the others stared at me. "I know It sound weird but...we are the only ones that hangout together since this happened" strawberry nodded. "Yeah, I mean...It kind of makes sense" wizard agreed also, but chili isn't buying it. "Are all of you really believing this nonsense?" I looked at chili in the corner of my eyes then turned around. "Well, I don't know...but if you guys want to stay here for who knows how long" I sighed glancing at the hatch to the basement for a while then turned to face them. "We have got to do it, or else there's no future for this and the next generation" everyone agreed on my inspirational speech, then chili sighed and agreed. "Yes... but now what do we do...?" strawberry asked, I turned to strawberry and smiled. 

"Well, we fight them of course."

I was the first to go up and check the area to see if it's clear, since I have a spear to shoot from a far. I told the others it's safe to leave. Chili protested that she should stay here, because she needs to lay behind and see if the basement is safe when we leave. And take in any cookie who needs protection and not messed with cookies of darkness. We then agreed and walked off.

 I held my spear close to me and quickly hurried to the kingdom gates where we can escape and think about what to do next. We came across some hounds, but we distracted them from their duty's. We all are in clothing that doesn't look too suspicious, though, we overheard that Red Velvet is going to examine this place to make sure that everything is going smoothly. "Red Velvet is here..." wizard said putting his hands in his pockets. "Yeah, Y/n I think you should put your...weapon away" ginger brave said staring at the spear sliding on ground, good thing I have my spear holder.

I took out my holder and set my spear behind my back. When we are at the gates, Red Velvet was already there looking at the action of the kingdom and how it was doing. Red Velvet squinted at us because we were just standing there. I felt his cold gaze, so I nudged the closest person. Wizard. He diverted his gaze from the skies to me, he looked at me with the 'why-did-you-do-that' face. I tilted my head towards Red Velvet hoping he would understand, and he quietly said oh, meaning he knows. He whispered to the rest.

 "Well, what do we do pretend to work?" ginger brave asked, I looked back at custard who was waving at Red Velvet. "Custard! No, we don't want his attention" I whispered to him, he stopped and set his hands aside. We started to walk to the other exit when we heard a voice yell. "Halt!" I stopped in my tracks and saw Red Velvet surrounded with a bunch of hounds and were hounds.

"Where do you think you're going?" he asked walking slowly to us, I flinched every time he steps. "Nowhere, it's none of your business" I heard Red Velvet came to a stop. I turned around to see Red Velvet's angry expression. He clenched his sword tightly, then let it loosely drop to the ground with a thump. "You dare speak to me like that?" he semi-shouted gripping the sword tight again to the point that he was shaking in anger. It looks like his sword about to break. I put my hand behind my back which made Red Velvet confused. 

I quickly took out spear and shot at Red Velvet, the spear strikes Red Velvet on his leg, he yelped in pain pulling the spear out of his wound making him grunt, then threw the spear and it landed near me. He held his normal arm on his leg trying to ease the pain. There was a hound running towards him and sniffed him. He whined and snuggled next to Red Velvet. I felt... hurt but we had to go.

"c'mon let's go" I said grabbing the blood covered spear and ran behind him to get to the exit.

We escaped the kingdom and are now running were no one can find us. I my breath was heavy since we have been running to escape the hounds and Red Velvet. But I don't think Red Velvet would be up and trying to catch us since I shot my spear in his leg... It was pretty deep. "So, what do we do now?" custard started, trying to make a conversation. Wizard shrugged and tried to see how to make a fire with a spell book in his hands. "I don't know, but we need to rest here" he said taking his staff waving it around saying the words in his book, then made a small fire. 

"We need a small fire, we can't risk getting caught" I stared at the small yellow and red flames dance in the cold wind, emitting light

"We need a small fire, we can't risk getting caught" I stared at the small yellow and red flames dance in the cold wind, emitting light. "Are we close to the kingdom?" I asked. Wizard shook his head. "I don't think we are near nor far, but as long as we are quiet then we're fine" strawberry was staring at the fire. "So, umm... there is nothing here to attack us... right?" I sighed and looked at strawberry in pity. "I will not promise that there is no danger, but if so then we'll fight it off. Right wizard" wizard smiled at me then strawberry. "Right"

It looks like it's midnight and it was time for us to go to sleep. I wanted to sleep so bad, because today was a tough a tiring day. We packed some stuff when we escaped from the kingdom, meaning some small sleeping bags. I choose a spot then set it away from the fire, wizard had to put out out the fire since it's pointless to keep it going all night. Besides we won't want to get caught when we're sleeping. I went inside my sleeping bag as the cold air brushed against my cheeks, I gazed up at the sky and saw some stars. I turned to see the others already sleeping, exhaling some cold air that was visible. I turned around and said a quiet. "Goodnight..." then went into deep sleep.

.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.♥.