Chapter 5

[I decided to change the au to only cookies because I can't think of a storyline] 

"What...happened? What time period is this?"

I looked at Pure with pity, who knows how long they have been asleep. Then again being asleep for many years, is sad since you don't know what is happening. I looked at Choco who looks like he's seen a ghost while looking at the door. "You and the ancients have to leave... I don't want to get in trouble" Choco said taking a glance at his father who was staring at the ground trying to gain consciousness. I nodded and held a handout for Pure vanilla to take, he smiled and took my hand. "Do you guys still know how to fight?" I asked, Pure nodded then looked at the others who were still on the ground. "I think the others need some rest first" Choco shook his head and looked at the big doors the led to a hallway. "The others maybe here-" Choco was interrupted when the doors flew wide open to reveal...

Strawberry crepe... they looked at me and the ancients then at Dark Choco. "You traitor..." They whispered. "You traitor, YOU TRAITOR!" They said in anger. Choco held his cursed sword and glared at crepe. Crepe charged at Dark Choco first, so I took my spear and threw it at strawberry crepe. They yelped when they saw me throw the spear at them, and they got angry and charged their ultimate. Dark Choco hit strawberry crepe square in the face with his sword before they could do anything, I looked at the ancients they were up and looking around the place. "Y/n!" one of my friends shouted when they came towards me, Ginger brave was the first to hug me. "Y/n don't do that you scared us, including strawberry!" I chuckled and gave everyone hugs and said sorry, I introduced my friends to the ancients.

"Well, what do we do now?" Asked Ginger brave as he looked at the others. "We have to defeat Dark enchantress" Wizard cookie said fixing his hat. "But how?" I saw some of the tubes that crepe had and picked them up, the others were confused when I picked them up. I went over to Pure vanilla and poured the yellow liquid labeled 'Pure vanilla' onto him. Yellow sparkles of energy formed around Pure vanilla and turned into his bright yellow self. We all did this with the rest of the ancients, and they were no longer tired. "I think Dark enchantress knows we're here" Pure Vanilla said as he charged his staff making yellow particles around him and the staff. I had to be honest that Pure Vanilla's staff looked... Unsettling, Dark enchantress walked in with a frown on her face.

Warning: spoilers 

"I knew you and your friends would be here" Dark enchantress said when she stepped towards us slowly. "I wouldn't be surprised, that a bunch of children had the guts to save the ancients" "Just so you know Dark enchantress, we aren't just some 'ordinary kids' we are the next generation to save all of earthbread" I shouted at Dark enchantress with confidence, Dark enchantress eyes stared directly at me, and I swear I saw red glistened in her eyes for a second. "You children make me laugh, enough play time-" "Dark enchantress it doesn't have to be this way!" A male voice shouted, Pure Vanilla's eyes were opened to one blue and yellow eyes. I've never seen Pure Vanilla's eyes opened in fact, no one has seen them but his closest friends. "I know your true self Dark enchantress" what does Pure Vanilla mean, I looked at Pure then back at Dark enchantress. She scoffed at Pure Vanilla.

"Please Dark enchantress... It doesn't have to be like this, what do you gain from this-" "Pure Vanilla what I gain from this is that you need to understand that... that..." Dark enchantress paused. She was now confused, what did she gain from this fight? Why did she capture the ancients in the first place?  Everything is just why, why, why? She was now shaking not from fear, but from confusion and anger she just doesn't understand. She took a deep breath then stared at Pure vanilla. "Pure Vanilla, what I gained from this is for all of you to understand" I looked at Dark enchantress with confusion written all over my face. "That we aren't supposed to praise our creators for making us, why do you think we cookies are made?" I stared down at the down thinking, what are we made for? "Stop the nonsense! The creators made us cookies-" Golden cheese was cut off from Dark enchantress. "They made us so that we could be eaten! That's what we cookies are made for, which is why wanted to knock some sense into the next generation" Dark enchantress paused before staring at me, gingerbrave, strawberry, and wizard. "So that they wouldn't be blinded by the fact!"

"Pure what if she is right?" Pure and the ancients stared at me with disbelief. "I mean think about it, why would we be created with hard dough on the outside and soft on the inside?" the ancients pondered about what Y/n had said. "I agree with Y/n" strawberry said looking at Y/n with smile. "I'm sorry Pure but what if Dark enchantress was right?" Pure vanilla nodded then back at Dark enchantress who looked down. "So, do you agree to come with us to our kingdoms?" Dark enchantress looked up then shook her head. "After all that I have done I don't think I will be coming any time soon" she stared at crepe then at Dark Choco who looked at his father with eyes of anger and guilt. "Dark Choco" Dark enchantress spoke, Dark Choco diverted his gaze from his father to Dark enchantress with surprise. "If you want to still join me that's fine, I'm not mad at you" Dark Choco whispered something to himself then started walking with Dark enchantress.

"So... what do we do with them?" strawberry asked pointing to crepe who was still passed out. "Well, I say we leave them, they can handle themselves" wizard said fiddling with his staff. "I second that" I agreed with him.