⇢ ˗ˏˋ two ࿐ྂ

forever just exists in fairytales.

you stroll along the flat brown grassy landscape, passing a few parched bushes

you stroll along the flat brown grassy landscape, passing a few parched bushes. you have been driving for two hours, or rather hyouma has been driving for two hours.

now you're taking a break, again somewhere in the wasteland. for the most part you've just been driving through it, avoiding big cities, not being able to afford to be seen by people.

you'll probably rest at this remote field and ride late at night, because that's the only time you don't have to worry too much about being recognized.

hyouma sits leaning against the driver's door in the flattened grass, his cotton shirt sticking to his sweaty skin. it has been unbearably hot in the car, you have been exposed to the blazing sun for almost the entire journey, only briefly passing through more wooded landscapes.

he just listens to the sounds of nature, you are a bit off the road. the temperatures drop the later it gets — already now the sky is a pink-red-orange color spectacle.

quietly you creep up to him, sit on his lap and rest your head on his chest, you don't care that he is sweaty.

less than two seconds later, he has his arms around you, holding you securely in them and planting a kiss on the crown of your head.

your cheeks heat up and your heart starts to beat faster against your chest — you love these little touches, he knows that.

you stay like this for some time, silent, enjoying the moment and the closeness of the other, because the moment is all that counts, all that you have.

then you straighten up a bit, put a daisy behind his ear. indeed, you have seen a few blossom, little rebels that have prevailed against the devastating summer temperatures.

a bit like you two, right?

because you also defy the law, living by your own ideas and rules, even if that will have no future in the long run.

hyouma smiled at the gesture — an innocent gesture from a girl who is no longer innocent. you have already committed more crimes in a short time than others will do in a lifetime.

your gaze slides from the flower to his pretty pink eyes, which look at you lovingly. hyouma loves you with every fiber of his body, puts your well-being above everything, for this he even walks over corpses, in the truest sense of the word.

you slowly bend down to him, your hands on his chest, his placed protectively on your back.

his lips feel soft, have a slightly minty taste.