Saints Arc: Misaka Mikoto arrival at the city of Stilwater

Academy City, a city located in japan, a landlocked sovereign city-state whose territory consists of a walled enclave within the Tokyo Metropolitan Employment Area the city has 2.3 millions peoples whose 80 % of the population made up of student as the 20% are the adults.

it is a city of several schools and institutions of higher learning from kindergarten to university level that learn side-by-side along with the scientists who research on psychic powers and higher technology, the latter being one of the primary r...

it is a city of several schools and institutions of higher learning from kindergarten to university level that learn side-by-side along with the scientists who research on psychic powers and higher technology, the latter being one of the primary reasons for its establishment. It is the most advanced city in the world and its technology is said to be 20 or 30 years ahead of the world.

Among the population of Academy City are Espers, people with supernatural powers that they gain during the Power Curriculum Program they follow in each school.

The Espers of Academy City are classed by ranking from Level 0 to Level 5 whose only seven of them attained Level 5, one of them is a girl with chestnut hair named Misaka Mikoto.

Mikoto: *sigh* today is so boring....

Saten: what's wrong Misaka-san ?

Ruiko Saten is a Level 0 Esper and one of Misaka Mikoto's closest friends, despite her lack of Esper power, she always smiling and help her friends in need

Mikoto: i don't know, i just..... feel boring today.

Saten: i see..... Mmmm..... oh ! i got it.

Mikoto: do you have an idea ?

Saten: yes, and i think my idea can change your mind.

Mikoto: tell me.

Saten: how about a trip to America, i bet you never been there before.

Mikoto: a trip to America..... that could be awesome. but to where exactly ?

Saten: the city of Stilwater.

Saten show her a newspaper about the city and Mikoto surprised that such a city existed outside Academy City which inspired her to go to a trip.

Saten: what do you think ?