Saints Arc: Retake Saints Row, Divide and Conquer

Mikoto's POV

After my meeting with Mr. Wong i begin taking care of the targets that he told about and one by one, i managed to take down all of them with the specific conditions for each of them, after a while, i contacted Mr. Wong to tell him that the job is done.

Mr. Wong: yes Miss Misaka ?

Mikoto: Mr. Wong, i call you to tell you that the job is done, everyone on your list are done.

Mr. Wong: that's a good news Miss Misaka, i'm happy that you kept your words, now it's my turn.

Mikoto: you mean....

Mr. Wong: yes Miss Misaka, i'm going to assist you on your journey, if you need a hand, call me and i'll come to help you up, i'm maybe old, but i'm can still fight.

Mikoto: that's awesome, Mr. Wong, thank you.

Mr. Wong: no my dear Misaka, thank you.

Right after the phone call end, i begin moving around the city to see who i can help and when i come to the Night Club that was in the Suburbs lead by a man named Reno who requested my help for something.

Guard: Mr. Reno wants to see you in the back.

Mikoto: okay.

Reno: sup, sup yo, i apprieciate you commin' round on short notice... i got some shit that needs to be worked out, some cops just transferred t town and he ain't payin' me any respect; the bitch came in here running' his mouth telling' me he was gonna put out of business, what Uncle Tom nigga didn't know was i got a couple cops on the payroll and they' told me the raid was tonight.

Mikoto: so what do you want me to do ?

Reno: well, i want you girl to go out there and stir up so much shit the cops gotta look elsewhere... while they on yo' ass i can hide all the K, i know it souds risky girl, but don't worry, you'll get hazard pay.

Mikoto: okay, i'll do it.

Reno: good, here weapons that you can us to draw the attention of the cops. i wish you luck.

After leaving the Night Club, i begin causing chaos in the streets of the Suburbs district, with my weapons especially the Rocket launcher which draw the attention of the cops a lot and hours later Reno managed to hide all of his stuff and i lose the cops at the end before heading back to Reno.

Reno: that's some good shit you did out there girls, what's your name.

Mikoto: Mikoto, Misaka Mikoto.

Reno: it's been a pleasure to meet you Misaka, thanks for allowed me to hide all of my K, if you need anything call me alright.

Mikoto: sure, see you later.

Reno: i will call Julius and say that you did a good job.

Hours later on my way back to the Row, i got a call from Troy and tell me that a store is been used by the Los Carnales as hideout and want me to check it out.

*Phone Ringing*

Mikoto: hi Troy, how've you been so far ?

Troy: good Mikoto, say i had something for you.

Mikoto: go on, tell me.

Troy: i had heard rumors that an old liquor store is been used as a Carnales hideout.

Mikoto: i see, you want me to go and check it out ?

Troy: yes and also there might be a lieutenant of the Carnales at that place, if you find him, kill him and this part of the Row will be ours.