Saints Arc: Joining the Saints ! Learn the basics

Mikoto's POV

After arriving at Stilwater and visiting the city for the first time in my life, i got myself caught in a gang wars in Saints Row between three gangs until i got saved by Julius and Troy, they invited me to join them, but Troy was in a hurry before they go Julius said to meet them at the church if i want to be a part of this, guess i have no choice but to do what he said.

Mikoto: so this is the church Julius told me about ! nice, now i better join them.

I then walk to the graveyard of the abandonned church where a bunch of people in purple were gather with their leader come up revealing that it was one other than Julius himself.

Julius: every muthafucka here knows what we need to do, those bitches be ridin' around, thinking they own these streets, i don't care what flags they flyin'... Rollez, Carnales, Vice King... no one makin' this nigga scared to walk the Row, we 'bout to lock this shit down right now.

Saint member: alright ! yeah !

Saint member 1: yeah !

???: fuck yeah ! who the fuck's this girl ?

Julius: Troy and i find her, i was gonna see if she'd ride with us.

???: Julius, if she wants to run with the Saints she's got to be cannonized.

Mikoto: Cannonized ? what's this ?

Saint member: it's an tradition within our gang,, if new people want to join us, they got to be cannonized by showing us how strong they are, think of it as a test of strength.

Mikoto: i see, okay.

Troy: hey ! he's right, Julius, everyone had to do it.

Julius: you ready for this girl ?

Mikoto: i'm ready Julius.

I begin my initiation to the Saints as the members run at me to beat me down as part of the cannonization, in a short amount of time, i managed to defeat five of them, Julius, Troy and the rest of the Saints were impressed by my strength.

Mikoto: i did it.

Julius: see Dex, i knew the girl could do it.

Dex: yeah, she's the real deal.

Troy: you earned your colors today.

Dex: that's some impressive shit; the only other Saint that kicked ass like that was Johnny.

Johnny Gat: shit, took me half the time

Julius then come to me with a smile on his face and said with joy that i'm welcome in the 3rd Street Saints, before giving a speech to motivate all of us.

Julius: Welcome to the 3rd Street Saints.

Mikoto: i'm glad to be part of the Saints, Julius.

Julius: let's get down to business, if we're serious about takin' back the Row, we gotta let those muthafuckes know what time it is, now you break it down, and it's all about respect, get enough of it, they're gonna back off and we're gonna move right on it. We got some friends in town that could use some help, give'em a hand, 'course, you can always drop any muthafucka flyin the wrong flags. So long as word gets out that the Saints is on the Row, i don't give a damn how you do it, you feel me ?