Telling..

Didnt know what to call this chapter so will edit later xoxo
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Giyuu was over at Kyojuros house playing a card game when Kyojuros dad walks in.
"What is this young male doing in here?" He spoke. "Oh hi dad, uhm.. this is my friend... giyuu" rengoku said with a lump in his stomach. Giyuu didnt know why he didn't say they were going out but didn't question it as much as he probably should of.
"Get him out." That was all that was said. And giyuu understood that that was an order and escorted himself out.
"Dad." "Please let him stay!" Kyojuro spoke again.
"Why should i, he's a friend."
"Uhm... dad.."
"What."
"Nothing..." rengoku wanted to shout at his face, but didnt. Instead he smiled at giyuu and when his dad left the room, wrote on his hand as he only had 31 seconds to leave the entire house. His hand wrote; 'Meet at same park bench tmr 8:49 am' and that was enough to understand.

Giyuu was quite mad and hat rengoku didn't say he was dating him. In fact he was close to saying it himself. He's pretty sure that if his sister or supposed parents were still alive, they would be happy he's going out with someone. Who he thinks he can trust.

Giyuu met up at the same park bench, Kyojuro was already there, and seemed to be waiting impatiently.
"Hey rengoku-san!" Giyuu smiled and waved whilst taking a seat next to him, although with the size and weight of Kyojuro, he was practically not even on the bench with the other taking up the majority of room.
Giyuu looked at Kyojuro who said nothing, taking in his facial expression's. He looked quite creepy to be frank, but tomioka quickly noticed the fresh scar and bruise on his face and cheek.
"Oh my gosh Rengoku-san! What happened!" Giyuu spoke after processing what he saw.
"I told you to call me Kyojuro." He said with a sick and manic smile. Giyuu was frightened.

"R-right, Kyojuro... what happened...?" Giyuu nervously spoke trying to discreetly back away from him, but failing with the very little space he had left on the bench to scoot away.
"My dad." He took a pause.
"Okay what did he d-"
"I told him we were dating." He turned his head from looking straight forward to facing giyuu, giyuu got nervous and turned his face forward instead of facing kyojuro.
Giyuu didnt know what to say. He was still aloof to the whole situation and thought they were going on another cute little date. But he was quite wrong with that one ☝️.

Hello. Quick interruption to say idk what rengokus parents relationship was like. But just for this au, I need to make his dad abusive towards his mother so it will tie in with the story plot. Xoxo sorry babes.

Rengoku put his hand on Tomioka's thigh, he was instantly uncomfortable. Giyuu turned to face him. Both said nothing between them for a solid minute but giyuu spoke "Ren-uh Kyojuro-san?"
Rengoku's face went still, he dropped his creepy smile and replaced it with a sweet one. Giyuu saw straight through it and quickly stood up.
"Uhm ive gotta go! I have to uh... water, uhm my, uhm, fish... tank?" He blurted out and took off with a steady run. He still doesn't get the situation. But rengoku planned it out perfectly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello babes, I get im writing about an anime character so I'm going to be using the '-san, or -chan' etc, but that doesn't mean u address me with that. Xoxo no hate, just please call me..idk... ur nan ig <33

Also non cannon kyojuro family. (Sorry I need it like that for the whole plot of the story, and giyuu is younger than the rest of the hashira, but idk possibly older than muichiro or the same age I forgot how young I made him.)