Its weird...

Guys I forgot to say. I know nothing on rengokus family besides his mother being dead and I think his dad is abusive? So if its not cannon thats because i explained in the last chapter <33 {~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Tw! Sort of uncomfortable talks, mention of ed, taking advantage of age. (Idk if u could call it sexual abuse?) but tw for that as well.

Giyuu was thinking that situation over. The thigh grabbing, weird and scary faces being made. It didnt make sense to him, he thought that Kyojuro was the sweetest person he had ever met, and when he got possibly a little tipsy, Kyojuro gladly took Giyuu home withought hesitation and so many other kind situations that has been done to him by the other. So this didn't make the slightest sense.

Giyuu was at his house, completely guest empty. It was lovely decorated as Tsutako had previously designed it only wishing to move into it after her marriage. But like we know what happened, this didnt happen. And soon after the fiancé moved off site. All the way down to Texas to get away from the supposed demons he hasn't seen yet. Leaving giyuu with the fully furnished home to live in.

'I may as well check the mail-box.' He though outloud. It was a bad habit he had. But since he was alone no one would hear it to be making fun of him atm.

'Oh, a note!' He chirped up, expecting there to be nothing.

He picked it up and walked inside.
After opening it, he took a seat at the kitchen island and started reading.
"Dear Tomioka Giyuu.
I'm coming over tonight to... 'discuss' a few things..." 'hm, quite a strange letter.' Another aloud thought.
"Signed Kyojuro."
'Oh. That makes sense.' A twist hit his stomach, like a gut feeling that's totally tightened onto you. But Giyuu just kept ignoring it.

After giyuu tidied the whole house, he sat back and tried to fall asleep for a nap. It worked and he asleep for about 34 minutes. Waking up to a reminder that he needed to get snacks for Rengoku who was soon coming up.

Giyuu walked down to all different kinds of shops but all were closed, he came up to one last stop and saw the shop was open. He walked in and took a cart. He didn't need a trolly as he only needed what was on his list.

Rengoku's Snack List}

donuts ,
Nutella ,
•Cookies,
•occasional sushi box,
•milk,
•any chocolates or crisps,
•alcohol.

It wasnt much of a suprise that his list looked like that. Rengoku was a big man, older as well so he probably can stomach over 90% of the food giyuu can. But also, giyuus figure is a small pin up. Very petit for a growing man. And carries the traditional 'killer' feminine figure that a lot of females die for. But giyuu hated it.

Giyuu got stopped at the counter, he wasn't allowed to buy the alcohol due to being heavily underage and he had no ID. Tomioka instantly felt bad knowing that he can't see that wasted face on Rengoku like he usually does.

Once giyuu got to his house, he noticed the door was no longer locked, and the only other key he had was given to rengoku. So he figured he must of noticed how no one was home and invited himself inside.

"Hello Ren- Kyojuro-san! Sorry I wasn't home to properly greet you, I was at the shop to get your snacks." Giyuu polietly apologised as he put the bag down on the island.

Nothing was said.

"Uhm." Giyuu mumbled feeling some sort of uncomfortable tension ringing around him.
"I'm also sorry Kyojuro-san, I wasn't able to get your drink as i was underage and withought ID." He spoke up again.

Nothing was said again.

The uncomfortable tension between them got un-bearing for giyuu, so he walked up to rengoku who was sat on the couch about to sit down. But before he could, rengoku grabbed onto tomiokas hips and dragged him down onto his lap. Giyuu's heart beat fast. Faster than it had in a long long time.
"Kyojuro? W-what are you doing..?" He muttered.
Rengoku pulled Tomioka into him, and slowly crept forward to his ear and whispered. "I'm sorry, I got kicked out of my house. Mind if I live here?" Giyuu really wasn't sure about letting him live here after the aura created the past few days.
"S-s-sure. I- I mean of course! I would a-always let you stay at my h-house..." then a sweet smile played on kyojuros face as he let go of his grip on giyuu.

"Great! If I forgot to mention, some days I may be out with friends, speaking of them, you should meet them! I know a few that may take a liking to you." "Well, not my kind of liking I hope..."Kyojuro spoke. Giyuu felt the tension drop. He left a small smirk instead of a smile.

"So, where are your parents?" Rengoku asked, Clearly not knowing the whole family situation.
"Dead. So is my sister." Tomioka blankly responded.
"Oh. I'm sorry babe.."
"It's okay."

Rengoku reached into the mini fridge giyuu owned and pulled out a bottle of wine, white. Giyuu had no idea the bottle was even in there but rengoku told him he had brought it on his way down.
Neither of them have had a sleepover with each other saying as they only became friends from getting wasted and kissing once accidently. Then after a few months or so, they decided to date. So having a sleepover randomly wasnt something either of them had in mind.
This made giyuu have a huge brain malfunction. He didn't know what would happen, or what to do. He was stuck.
After rengoku ate a donut, he decided he was going to open the bottle of wine. He drank half and gave giyuu the other half. Rengoku knew from the first few times him and giyuu drank this wine, giyuu drank it so fast he got quite drunk. But the drink had no effect on rengoku himself.

{Giyuus pov}

I could see 2 wine glasses placed infront of me. I knew what was coming. I smirked and tapped my hand on the island. Kyojuro understood and quickly poured the wine in.
I didn't even wait for him to fill his own up before I chugged it. I saw rengoku smiling, handing me the bottle to pour my next glass, and I did so. I had 4 glasses, rengoku had 3. That made up the whole bottle besides a last bit. Rengoku insisted I had it. And my brain told me yes. I dont know what I was thinking after finding out he was going to be living here with me.
I gulped down the last few glasses and dropped the bottle on the island. Luckily it didn't smash despite the amount of cracks in it.

Due to the speed I drank the wine, saying as its also white wine. I started to feel intoxicated.
I could tell I passed out. I wasn't in the kitchen when I woke up. I was in my bedroom. On my bed, half stripped.
I looked to my left, nothing there. Then my right, I was shocked when I saw rengoku next to me. Quarter way undressed. I had no thoughts to think. I didnt have to. I knew what happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Okay. This is going to be the end of the chapter so I can quickly write up the next one cus the other story is getting hard to write cus im not rlly interested in it as much.