Chapter 4

As soon as the door closes behind him. I fly out of the bed and start taking off his shirt. Pulling off my panties and practically ripping my bra off, I get back onto the bed. I may have five minutes but I don't have the time with me. Besides, just the idea that I want to be ready for him. I want to see that look in his eyes. That praise.

I sit on the bed. Preparing myself just as he told me to. My heart is racing as I wait for him to walk back through those doors. Excitement. The rush. The adrenaline. Lust. All of it flowing through my veins.

My mind goes to thoughts of what could possibly happen. The things he could possibly do to me. I slowly slip my hand to my pussy, rubbing my clit ever so lightly. My free hand roams around my body as my eyes flutter shut and my imagination runs wild.

I hear footsteps and the door and quickly get back into position just before Jaxton walks in. My gaze falls on him and I drink him in. He isn't wearing a shirt and his joggers hang low on his waist. My eyes trial higher till my gaze meets his.

"Good girl," his voice, low and rough.

He hasn't touched me but a moan escapes my lips. He slowly walks over to the edge of the bed, his fingers trailing up my leg and down my spine, causing goosebumps to appear everywhere he touches. His lips meet my neck and I lean into the buzz of the sensation.

He leans over and opens the top drawer of his nightstand, pulling out a red silk ribbon. I notice a hoop at the end of it, the butterflies in my stomach taking wind. Jax sits behind me, bringing both of my arms to my back and securing the ribbon around my wrists. His hands run up my spine and he massages my shoulders, making me lean back into him.

"Is that good, bunny? Not too tight?" he asks as he lightly tugs on the restraints.

"No, it's perfect," I moan as he continues his massage. His hands move away as he leans over to the drawer again and pulls out another silk ribbon, this one shorter.

"Do you trust me?" he asks as he holds it in his hands.

I smile and shake my head, "if I didn't trust you, do you think that I would even be here with you? I mean, you've literally got me tied up."

"But I want to know. Do you trust me? I want to hear the words, bunny."

"I trust you Jax. More than you know," I smile at him and he smiles back.

He lifts the ribbon up to my eyes and ties it around my head. "This will heighten your other senses. You'll feel more pleasure if I take away your sight. It also leaves a level of anticipation for you to think of what I could be doing."

I feel the bed shift and he grabs my hips, pulling me closer to him. My back meets his front as he lays me on him. His hands go down, stopping at my breasts as he kneads them. The sensation drives me crazy as I lean into his touch.

One of his hands lowers to my pussy as he teases me with his finger. I let out a frustrated groan as I lean into him, trying to get more friction from his hand. I want more. I need more.

His chest shakes as he lets out a chuckle. "Look at you. Not even a couple hours ago you were begging me to stop. But here you are, already wanting more." He places more pressure on my clit as he slips a finger into me.

I let out a moan, feeling even more pleasure roll through my body. His fingers work in and out of me as I push my back into him.

"Who controls when you get to come, bunny?" he whispers into my ear. His voice turns me on even more. Making me more wet.

My voice is heavy, thick with lust. "Yo- you," I breathe out. "You do."

"You're doing so well," he sucks on my neck. His fingers pump into me faster, causing me to whimper. The feeling sends me higher and higher. I feel like I am floating. "You feel so good. I can't wait to get inside of you. But this, bunny," somehow he works his fingers even faster, pressing down and rubbing my clit, "this is for you."

My body starts shaking as the pleasure takes over me. "Fuck. I'm gonna come." I buck my hips as he continues his assault on me. His free hand roaming up and down my body. "Please."

"Come for me, bunny," he whispers into my ear. "Good girl, keep riding my fingers." I rub myself against his hand, doing just as he said. I ride his fingers as my orgasm hits its peak. Feeling the ecstacy of the moment, I ride out my orgasm as he continues pumping.

Taking his fingers out of me, he unties my wrists and rubs them. Untying the blindfold, he lays me on his chest, running his fingers through my hair. My breathing is still heavy from the fun-filled activity.

"That-" I breathe out deeply, "that was amazing."

"I'm glad you enjoyed it," he kisses the top of my head. "But I'm far from being done with you."

Lifting my head, I look up at him. Most guys would've just been done by now. A quick fuck, then it's all over. But with Jax, it's more. It's as if he just wants to continue, and he brings me so much pleasure.

He lifts me off of him and gets off of the bed, walking to the chair in the corner of the room. I sit up on the bed, looking at him. The way his muscles flex as he shifts in the seat. His pants hanging low, making me want to tug them so I can see more..

"Off the bed, on all fours. Crawl to me." Not a suggestion, but a command. I look at him, his voice taking me completely off guard. His voice changed to one of control and it turns me on even more. "I'm not going to ask again, bunny. Crawl."

I slid off of the bed, lowering myself to the floor. Slowly, I make my way to him. Our eyes never leave each other. Each movement, I feel my body shake with anticipation. One I reach the foot of the chair, I lift myself off of my hands and look at him, allowing my eyes to roam around his body.

"What is it, bunny?" He smirks, as if he is reading my mind he says, "something more you wanna see?"

I nod my head. No point in denying it. I want to see his cock, feel it in my hand. I want to make him feel the same pleasure that he gave me. I want him to know how appreciative I am. Not just tell him, but show him.

He takes my hand in his and leans close to my face. He moves my hand up his thigh and makes me feel him. I squeeze the bulge between his legs, our eyes not leaving each other for a second. He groans at the touch as I slide my fingers to his waistband and lightly tug on it.

He nods as I pull harder, his dick flying out of his pants. My eyes still looking into his, I take his dick in my hands. Stroking him lightly, I lean forward and lick the tip. The precum coating my lips. He leans his head back as I watch the pleasure wash over his face.

"Just like that, baby," he moans as I continue stroking.

I twirl my tongue around the head before taking him into my mouth. I continue sucking and stroking, taking in more of him every couple of seconds. He fists my hair and pushes me lower, making me take in more of him.

"You're doing so good for me. You like sucking me off. Don't you, slut?" His words send a rush of warmth between my legs as I continue to take him in my mouth.

My strokes become faster as I bob my head faster. By the sounds that he's making, I know he is enjoying this just as much as I am. I take his cock out of my mouth and look at him, continuing to stroke him.

His hand caresses my cheek, sliding down to my neck as he wraps his hand around my throat. He smiles at me, bringing his face close to mine. "Oh, just a whore for me, aren't you? You better make me finish."

Letting go of my neck, I take his dick back in my mouth. I want to make him enjoy this moment just as he brought so much pleasure to me.

"Touch yourself while you suck me off. I want to see you bring yourself to pleasure, but don't come. Just keep yourself on that edge," his voice is rough as he speaks between his moans.

My hand slips lower as I open my legs. My finger reaches the bundle of nerves as I moan. The vibrations from my throat let a groan slip between his lips.

"Fuck, you're doing so good. Just like that," his breathes are uneven. "I'm gonna come, baby." His hips buck, causing his dick to hit the back of my throat. "Let go, now."

I pull back, away from him as he pumps his dick himself. His come hitting my breasts and slipping down my body.

"You look so pretty like that. My little slut, all covered in my come."